Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Yeh staff is too strict and act like they are too good for us.I mean hell Stroop is by far the best one. always online, cracking jokes, having a good time. He talks to random little noobs. He always has time for you. superdry on the other hand is just a grouch. always mean, he needs to lighten up. none of the admins are ever on cept stroop and super well i handt see mcsic but only on forums. WE NEED MORE DEVS. Our server is lacking behind with old stuff. i mean mucr0 has already maed a shotgun on fire.We dont need to leech.
    Nitro, you like to instagate, and everytime i see an argument your always in it.You always add a xD or =) after every sentance to make your sentance sound nice.
    You also need to get over urself . Your not a admin. check your rank again bud.And quit babying bluetank, we all know ur obsessed over him and u want him to be mod. That only got him spamming the forums.
    Asian ur not mean
    Kyuu Ur not mean
    Jaka were the hell are you?
    All the devs are freaking awesome
    trial gms eh are ok i hadnt seen nitro on but 1 time

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    for the gms and trial gms
    make a creative events XD not the common ones

I like to start wildfires

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    Originally Posted by XtrapX View Post
    errr personally i think you guys are too strict you absolutely try to make everything perfect example your posts don't waste your time with correcting most of your mistakes since no one care there. Now some people will say it's their job... But still... it's only a gunz forum... your not at school... let's get back on 'too strict' everyone here makes a good job but some of the staff member are infracting people for useless things or for jokes that they don't like... for example... i have posted a video of 2 turtles having sex and i got infracted for it... i thought it would be funny and many member found it funny. =_= it's not like if i have posted p0rn things >.< it's only 2 turtles...
    also when someone pm a staff for something important it would be nice if they respond and don't ignore the member =_=

Some staff have nothing to change xD

that's why i never talk to staff =_= im scared of getting a warning or an infraction...
    Sex jokes arent funny at all..have to say ppl like you are turning kids on the internet into sex maniacs -.-
    my opinnion is staffs should be strict when it comes to sex jokes
    Last edited by Bear; 01-10-2010 at 07:11 AM.
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Lower the donation dmg more.
    Its too unfair for other players. I'm sure that they won't join if it isn't equal.

Banned

Thanks
    How about we ban br's

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    Lower the donation dmg more.
    Its too unfair for other players. I'm sure that they won't join if it isn't equal.
    Not a nice idea >_< donor eqs are weaken much already if again no one would want to donate anymore ..
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Do you guys remember when Jakanadin started joking around with you guys in chatbox and on forums? Do you guys remember ihatepipi or w/e that was?... How can staff members joke around when members take things too seriously? Especially, since joking around means different things to different people. Can staff members maybe not be so strict? Yeah. I don't think they should start joking around with people on forums though because then staff members get bad names which people obviously don't forget

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    only 1 thing

put normal hp/ap on gear

rite

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Well honestly I, and a few others, think I joke to much...
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know what to say actually.

But yeah maybe we should lighten up a little . However strictness is needed at some
    points.
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information