Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I think landmines are fine as it is in tdm now that they made it so it doesn't hurt your teammates. In mansion deathmatch I can imagine it becoming a nightmare if they just keep adding new mines every time they die and the old ones don't disappear. SunRui already suggested something to counter this though.

Imagine adding all these new features and fgunz is getting lower and lower in player count..
    Really? I have noticed pretty much the opposite. We used to be around a 100 consistently like 2 years ago or so and now we're usually around 150.

f you added things like 3rd slot throwing knife that does like 10 damage then ok thats not so bad, or if you tried to make a new class with bow and arrow or a stealth ninja class then sure thats fun!
    Sounds horrible and would not work with this gameplay. Stealth ninja? Why the heck would you be throwing knives that does 10dmg at the enemy when you can shoot them with your shotgun?

What I do agree with is that there are too many variants of explosives. I've suggested before adding an option that lets you choose what explosives that are allowed in the room. Nade, tnt, sticky, blast, flashbang, molotov, smoke, mines and stun/grenadelaunchers are just all too much in a single tdm, it's way too much variety. And its either all or nothing with the [EX] tag which is disappointing Imo.

Sticky being the worst Imo because you can make yourself a suicide bomber with it so just need to rush someone with speed vials and boom they're gone which is complete bs.

McSic If you reading this then at the very least make it so that if you throw sticky nades at the enemy it explodes immediately. I've seen people having friends on the opposite team so that they could throw sticky nades at them so that they then could run to one of their allies and tell their friend on the opposite team to make them explode, there is no way to defend yourself against it if your ally are carrying it for enemy.
    Last edited by Linzor; 02-24-2023 at 05:48 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

SunRui (02-24-2023), TomasEdison (02-24-2023)

Thread Information