Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I think landmines are fine as it is in tdm now that they made it so it doesn't hurt your teammates. In mansion deathmatch I can imagine it becoming a nightmare if they just keep adding new mines every time they die and the old ones don't disappear. SunRui already suggested something to counter this though.

Really? I have noticed pretty much the opposite. We used to be around a 100 consistently like 2 years ago or so and now we're usually around 150.

Sounds horrible and would not work with this gameplay. Stealth ninja? Why the heck would you be throwing knives that does 10dmg at the enemy when you can shoot them with your shotgun?

What I do agree with is that there are too many variants of explosives. I've suggested before adding an option that lets you choose what explosives that are allowed in the room. Nade, tnt, sticky, blast, flashbang, molotov, smoke, mines and stun/grenadelaunchers are just all too much in a single tdm, it's way too much variety. And its either all or nothing with the [EX] tag which is disappointing Imo.

Sticky being the worst Imo because you can make yourself a suicide bomber with it so just need to rush someone with speed vials and boom they're gone which is complete bs.

McSic If you reading this then at the very least make it so that if you throw sticky nades at the enemy it explodes immediately. I've seen people having friends on the opposite team so that they could throw sticky nades at them so that they then could run to one of their allies and tell their friend on the opposite team to make them explode, there is no way to defend yourself against it if your ally are carrying it for enemy.
    i also think sticky should be nerfed lowkey unfun just getting suicide bombed

edit: also think its fine if they stick on wall cuz its fun but also sometimes really hard to notice would appreciate a different color or some vfx like flashing red light to show sticky bombs stuck to wall since they typically used most garden & blend in
    Last edited by SunRui; 02-24-2023 at 06:07 PM.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Thread Information