Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    FLAG DROP
    I'd like to have the ability for players holding the flag, upon death, to actually DROP the flag in place of their dead body rather than despawning the flag back to base. This would help make some interesting fights throughout the maps.
    Yes

CAPTURE SCORE
    Is it possible to add the numbe rof flags captured by each player added to the tab list? Would be nice to know who's doing the most heavy lifting on the teams.
    Yes

FLAG HOLDER
    Maybe add some kind of clause onto those who are holding the flag. Whether giving the player extra hp/ap, movement speed, or something. Or have it so flag holder's can not use guns/items and only melee to encourage teammates to work together to ensure that the flag holder is safe to run.
    No... Kind of goes against the previous suggestion you made about working together and slowly moving the flag across the map
    SPAWNING
    Add some sort of way to spawn on other players/areas of the map. Players could work together and have someone sit in Mansion basement while they wait for team mates to spawn on top of them to group together for a backstab rush.
    No... Also seems to be too much work for diff maps + goes against suggestion of slowly moving flag across map through different routes

Balance

I'm not quite sure if the auto balance works in this mode or not...but I'm pretty sure it doesn't? If so, please make it so that when the next player dies (and the teams are unbalanced [6v9]) he/she will spawn on the team with the lower amount of players. I can see how it might be confusing for the player being balanced, so maybe add some kind of notice that the player has been switched to the other team due to imbalance.
    Should be looked into...

Spawn Trap / Camping
    I think your suggestion about slowly moving the flag across the map using teammates and auto-balance kind of fixes this already

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Yes

Yes

No... Kind of goes against the previous suggestion you made about working together and slowly moving the flag across the map

No... Also seems to be too much work for diff maps + goes against suggestion of slowly moving flag across map through different routes

Should be looked into...

I think your suggestion about slowly moving the flag across the map using teammates and auto-balance kind of fixes this already
    Yea, with the fact that the enemy team can already see the player who's holding their flag, I guess it wouldn't make much sense to add some kind of handicap to those holding the flag. Agreed.

I guess the game mode also functions fine without the idea of spawning on other players. But for those really really big maps it kind of makes sense? I really just got the idea from Battlefield lol.

Added more suggestions, feel free to voice your opinions on those as well <3
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information