Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Sometimes there's a bug that the vote disappears before you click Y/N, it's rare but it happens.
    Rare? It happens every time I play lol.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    It is not so common knowledge that you can also vote after the message disappears using the command /yes and /no,
    Did not know that you can do that. I'm more concerned of who started the kick and who's the kick for before I go typing /yes or /no though.

I wonder if we could have the ability to cast votes on anything again and not just player IGNs. We used to be able to /vote kick <message> and essentially make a form of an in-game poll which is nice to use at times. Imagine wanting player input on making a decision in an event by making a quick vote poll in-game
    I'm glad you mentioned this as no one else seems to remember that we once could do such a thing. It was always useful to use the voting system as an in game polling vote.

Also it would be nice to be able to cast game option votes in game instead of forcing all players to go back to waiting room so that gamemaster can turn options on/off. /vote AMMODROP, /vote randomizer, etc.
    Last edited by Desecration; 04-05-2023 at 07:44 PM.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information