Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    I dont think ive ever even reported anyone because of this reason even though i see laggers spikers, ucers. This is why i suggested the wall of shame and it got denied. Works well for another current active server thats why i suggested. And as a long term player myself i agree with you in the sense that us long time players arent sore losers, we know when were beat and have experience in telling whos unlegit, but gms be like trust me bro--. They dont really care tbh, i see the same spikers laggers etc all the time even after being reported once or twice its just a slap on the wrist. Their way of banning someone is a joke lol. Theyll be like "well keep an eye on him".. like you dont think the person thats been playing since 06 has a clue on what hes talking about atleast?? People still cry in 2023 for the sake of crying? I dont think so. In the ufc where people get drug tested, you dont think theres atleast one athlete cheating on the highest level of the sport? Majority of them are on roids btw lol
    Last edited by degijas1; 05-14-2023 at 04:22 PM.

Thread Information