Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sakuya's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    While this isnt directly what was suggested, it actually could deserve a suggestion thread of its own (if its too far removed from this suggestion); I think it would be really cool to know personal streaks against people, regardless of the mode, i.e it could work in duel too. However, for a room-wide announcement to happen every time someone streaks on someone specific or having stopped that specific streak? it might be too much. What can other players (third party) realistically do with the information that player 1 is streaking on player 2 or that player 2 stopped player 1's streak on them? Not much, which is why maybe a personal notification on the two relevant players in the top-center of their screen regarding the streak someone has on them or the stopping of said streak. It should be in a font that isn't too big or intrusive, though.
    It is precisely what i meant/suggested. He just wrote it more clearly lmao. Personal streaks against people is the way to go. When a person does a killstreak on you he could be called a "Rival"

edit:
    Player z does x killstreak on player y, player y gets personal notification(and a sound) in the kill feed that player z is your "rival" (maybe an icon next to player z name in the kill feed), it goes away when player y kills player z (then he gets a personal "vengeance" notification in kill feed, or a sound.)
    Last edited by Sakuya; 07-19-2023 at 08:00 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Sakuya for this useful post:

Amamin (07-20-2023)

Thread Information