Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    Bigswords are broken since they had block added to them. They have extended range, damage, and the block breaks their slash animation which has a high delay in order to balance out the other things about the sword. I understand nobody uses big swords and that's why it was changed to begin with but you should NOT be able to block with a bigsword, and you shouldn't be able to put out a tbf/qbf speed double slash while moving backwards.

Take the block off of big swords, or make it so glad code only allows swords or something, it's not just turbo mode where this is a problem, lagger big sword backpedaling kids are a cancer and need to be stopped.

If you want to keep block on big swords which is the dumbest decision ever made, then atleast put their range and block range the same as swords so it doesn't literally outcompete everytime in damage, distance and speed. It's broken.

OR JUST GIVE ME MY SWORD ONLY TAG I'VE BEEN BEGGING FOR, FOR YEARS. WE GOT SHOTGUN ONLY BUT NOT SWORD ONLY?!!?!?
    https://streamable.com/huxmni

Thanks
    Lol they're extremely abusable with higher pings, but people haven't caught on to how broken they are yet

3. The following user said thank you to Armani for this useful post:

Cid (1 Week Ago)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    This shit needs to stop NOW, every time I try to make a turbo glad room to get some EXP they get crashed by these dumpster ass kids

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    yes nerf large sword but keep x2 the same ok perfect weapon and not nerf me
    Last edited by SunRui; 1 Week Ago at 08:00 PM.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

MoermanTK's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    To be honest here, the bigswords do have a lot of damage, but they are so easily countered within the game it makes them bad to use, in my opinion. You just have to know how.

Thread Information