Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cole World

Thanks
    Hey Forsaken!

It has been a very long time!

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

2. The following user said thank you to jorge94 for this useful post:

Forsaken (6 Days Ago)

4. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Forsaken (6 Days Ago)

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    No way Chris!! How are you dude!
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Sniper for this useful post:

Cid (2 Days Ago), Forsaken (13 Hours Ago), GeorgeGFX (6 Days Ago)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Seen this post but actually forgot to reply. Great to see you still passing by Forsaken! I hope life's treating you well.

I think I even still have this shirt too. Last time I tried putting it on many years ago it didn't fit me anymore ofc, but pretty sure I couldn't throw it away due to the nostalgia!

8. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Forsaken (13 Hours Ago), GeorgeGFX (9 Hours Ago)

Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    No way Chris!! How are you dude!
    Kevin, life is strange. Who could have ever imagined we would both visit the forums so close in time, especially after so many years. Life has been full of ups and downs, it's one hell of a ride. But I have been doing so, so well. I hope the same for you! I sent you a private message!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Seen this post but actually forgot to reply. Great to see you still passing by Forsaken! I hope life's treating you well.

I think I even still have this shirt too. Last time I tried putting it on many years ago it didn't fit me anymore ofc, but pretty sure I couldn't throw it away due to the nostalgia!
    I'm loving life, the past few years have been just so amazing. I love what you've done with the community! I literally cannot tell you the joy it brings me seeing it still going so strong! I couldn't remember who got the shirts! Glad to know you had one! I packed it away, I can't bring myself to get rid of either.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

10. The following user said thank you to Forsaken for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (9 Hours Ago)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information