Country
    Thanks
    Hello, everyone! I need help with VSYNC because its capping my FPS @ 60 to match my refresh rate.
    I tried everything, i swear! Haven't played in 15+ years and decided to try it out. The PC i grewup and played GunZ was an Intel Pentium 4 processor with no graphics card and i remember my FPS was like 180-200.

I am now on a 2022 laptop Lenovo c740 with Intel i5 10210U 2.1GHz, 8GB, and Intel UHD Graphics running Windows 11. I get 450 FPS for a bit then when VSYNC kicks in, my FPS gets capped at 60 FPS like my refresh rate. I cant disable VSYNC! Intel graphics command center doesnt have the option..so i googled and tried and tried...finally uninstall and installed the BETA version and that one u can add the game manually and edit the settings like antialias etc which i set to off and now it gives option for vsync and i turn off and i maximize gunz and i get 450 FPS for a bit then back to 60FPS cuz vsync. Please help!!! Much appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: Tried everything for hours. Found the solution which was right click the FGunZ launcher icon, properties, compatibility, check the box "disable fullscreen optimizations"
    Last edited by cccireh; 1 Week Ago at 09:58 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to cccireh for this useful post:

StephanM (1 Week Ago), TownZ (1 Week Ago)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by cccireh View Post

EDIT: Tried everything for hours. Found the solution which was right click the FGunZ launcher icon, properties, compatibility, check the box "disable fullscreen optimizations"
    Exactly how it's done. Glad you figured it out.

TownZ's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Best forum post ever.
    https://i.imgur.com/PzaFErb.gif

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Exactly how it's done. Glad you figured it out.
    It only worked for 1 day. I played with 250-300 FPS. I am trying to play again after leveling to 30...and it wont work! My FPS is capped at 60 again once again. %^$#!!!!!!! Any suggestions?

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by cccireh View Post
    It only worked for 1 day. I played with 250-300 FPS. I am trying to play again after leveling to 30...and it wont work! My FPS is capped at 60 again once again. %^$#!!!!!!! Any suggestions?
    Fullscreen game at vid options. If its fullscreen borderless or windowed it can vsync
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thread Information