Thanks
    Honestly it was a good run and thank you all for the good times and the bad times, but unfortunately I can't take anymore of the insults from new players cause I've been living a life of epilepsy and stress full times, I sure hope you all have a good life and enjoy what days GunZ has to live, Ill never forget the times I had on here after the days I came out of the hospital and got diagnosed by epilepsy, I lost a lot of my irl friends bust most of you still stayed here and played with me, I wanna thank you all so much and sorry if I was a little bit too much sometimes and hopefully you'll all look past that, I'm a good guy and wish everyone the best. anyway thank you management and farewell.

2. The following user said thank you to Hustle for this useful post:

Cid (1 Day Ago)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Egoing and insulting was always a thing in this game and I think it's very important to have the ability to ignore the haters and not take their words to the heart cuz eventually most of them are just random people on the internet who shouldn't mean much to you. It's sad to see someone goes for a reason like that, take care!

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Only thing I find very odd is the preach for ‘insults’ and ‘hate’ at GunZ, while you personally are very familiar with spreading hateful, hurtful and disgusting statements against individuals in-game, and we all have the receipts for that. That’s also like the tenth time you threaten to quit the game, hence I guess none of us would be surprised to find out if you return sooner or later. Sympathy is not the key.

Anyhow, goodbye man & take care.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Daniel's Avatar certified lover boy 𓅓

Country
    Thanks
    Goodbye

I didn't come this far just to come this far, and not be happy. - Kim K.

https://i.imgur.com/oL5MGf8.png
    #maayankusit.

MrSensei's Avatar Guiding with wisdom 先生

Country
    Thanks
    The best course of action is always to ignore what they're saying. Haters just want to get a reaction from you. If you don't respond, they'll stop sooner than you think.

Anyway, take care & goodbye.
    忍耐は鍵です。

Thread Information