Thanks
    I've been theory-crafting writing a mod/script for GunZ to make cleaner cinematics for editing, which would surely ease the clunky mouse movement that is required. It will be more than likely based off of a Minecraft Replay Mod I used to use.
    I'm new to GunZ as an engine, but not so much for scripting and writing code.

I have a few questions though, before I get started, as again I am NEW to the GunZ engine.
    - Is this something you guys have possibly considered before but was too irritating to finish?
    - Would pursuing this get me banned from FGunZ?
    - If I were allowed, would this be something I could share?
    - Any tips if I were to get into scripting/modding for the game?

Thanks for reading,
    Practicing.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    There's not really such thing as modding/scripting for GunZ, it doesn't have scripting/modding support in the way say Fallout/Skyrim does. The only way you could in theory do this is by injecting a .dll that manipulates functionality of GunZ, but obviously at that point it's crossing the line as hacks tend to work similarly and we don't distinguish between the 2.

You could build GunZ yourself in Visual Studio https://github.com/open-gunz/ogz-source and play around with it that way, but we can't assist you with that. You'll also need experience with C++.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    Makes sense.
    Thanks for the insights Dave.

Thread Information