Banned

Thanks
    K listen up, do you think im gona tolerate you sending people to my server to advertise? no i have already had words with McSic about this and he knows what im capable of, i have not advertised once on your server about my server, the reason most of your players have come tomy server is that most of them are my friends and i have told them on Messaging services (MSN, Skype and Vent.)

i swear to god, if you send one more advertiser, i will be back with friends and i willdo something, i enjoy the time i spend at Fgunz, so dont make me do sumthing i dont want to, now this is a final warning, i have already warned McSic and he said Sorry and he will sort out who done it, but guess what, we had another advertiser, so Fgunz for your safety i highly recomened you tell your users to stop.

You guys need to speak to Joeyy aswell, if he even DARES to threaten me again i swear to god i will rip your server to shreds!

Peace.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Ugh, threatening us will be taken serious and could result in to a ban o_O.

And I really don't know anything about anyone here sending advertisers lmao.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Banned

Thanks
    SUb, to be honest, if i do "threaten" you, or i do something to the server its your own fault as i said i have spoken to Mcsic and he said sorry and he will make sure it wont happen again, but yet again, we had toban another one tomorrow, so if you know whats best you will tell your users no to even think about advertising, i have not advertised ***** GunZ to your server i have made it quite clear ot my users do not advertise here coz i get along with McSic

as i said "THIS IS A WARNING" i have not said im gona do anything yet, so no its not a threat just a warning

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    You're banning one of us tommorow?

P.S. ||||||||||||||||I|||||||||||||||||||||||W||||||||I||||||||||L|||||||||L||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||K|||||||||||O||||||||||R||||||||||E|||||||||||||| |||||||||

Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by krimejsb View Post
    SUb, to be honest, if i do "threaten" you, or i do something to the server its your own fault as i said i have spoken to Mcsic and he said sorry and he will make sure it wont happen again, but yet again, we had toban another one tomorrow, so if you know whats best you will tell your users no to even think about advertising, i have not advertised ***** GunZ to your server i have made it quite clear ot my users do not advertise here coz i get along with McSic

as i said "THIS IS A WARNING" i have not said im gona do anything yet, so no its not a threat just a warning
    If people advertise its completely up to them they will face the consequences, threatening this server will not do anything for you, your big talk isn't going to do anything, also, just try and rip the server to shreds you little moron.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Subwoofer View Post
    You're banning one of us tommorow?

P.S. ||||||||||||||||I|||||||||||||||||||||||W||||||||I||||||||||L|||||||||L||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||K|||||||||||O||||||||||R||||||||||E|||||||||||||| |||||||||

This was a joke =[].

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I LOLD SO HARD.

/lock
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Thanks
    This guy thinks his soo hard.

Banned

Thanks
    LOOOOL this guy should know I could go to his endz and bang drop him.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    krimejsb? Who's this random?

I've never said sorry to you regarding such stuff. I don't even know who you are.
    I'm not going to let randoms threat me and my server.

Listen up kid. Visit our forums again and I'll fk you up.
    Don't ever talk to our staff that way. You're not up for the consequences.

Thread Information