Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    So this is the error I keep getting. The notepad is when I pressed show log. I've tried the following:
    -Turn antivirus off
    -Port forwarding
    -Reset modem
    -Reestablish my network connection
    -ipconfig release
    -Turn off firewall
    -Make an exception in firewall
    -Re dl
    _Restart/Shutdown
    -Run as admin
    -And looked at Stroopies thread : https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-problem-error.

Something did happen today though. I was watching a movie online, and I went downstairs for a moment and when I came back up there was a thing trying to fake scan my cpu to get me to buy their shiz ? I closed it and looked for any new programs installed to uninstall and nothing was there. I'm running a scan right now to see if there's anything in my cpu Any ideas? I don't wanna quit Fgunz >:[
    *Edit* It seems like it's not just this game but other servers, games like lost saga, mw2, d2, anything with a connection through a game... maybe I should mess with my network/internet more.

Last edited by Philanthropist; 06-10-2010 at 03:16 AM.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    Fake av O_o you have to remove it from your computer

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    maybe delete patch.xml

Thanks
    I'm starting to think it's because of my moms drunk boyfriend. He was moving some stuff around downstairs and messing with wires. I have 2 modems. I think he finally messed with the wires enough to mess up my port forwarding. Because it's not only gunz now, but my mw2 has turned into "Strict" and other games won't work. So I'm going to have my brother take a look at it when he comes home from work and we'll see how it goes. Thanks for your input guys

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    I'm starting to think it's because of my moms drunk boyfriend. He was moving some stuff around downstairs and messing with wires. I have 2 modems. I think he finally messed with the wires enough to mess up my port forwarding. Because it's not only gunz now, but my mw2 has turned into "Strict" and other games won't work. So I'm going to have my brother take a look at it when he comes home from work and we'll see how it goes. Thanks for your input guys
    lol@drunkboyfriend was he mad drunken
    m7+1

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Time View Post
    lol@drunkboyfriend was he mad drunken
    He was but he was trying to clean something that was already clean...for some reason o.o'' Now I'm ****'d

*Edit* Couldn't find real problem so just system restored gg
    Last edited by Philanthropist; 06-10-2010 at 09:00 AM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    There can't be things in your CPU. A CPU is your processor.
    You probally mean your HDD. Try scanning with Malwarebytes. Be sure to update Malwarebytes first before you do a full system scan. By the way a system restore does not always work to remove virusses.

Maybe you're banned which I doubt.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information