http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e_EiT6iOuk

Knives and Pens
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J_jkLRQU2Y

Any comments? Advice? etc?
    coz i need to know what i need to improve :\

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    Ok Pray For Plagues wasnt so good but here are some tips i used to do screamo covers to.

1: Exhale at your fullest really pump those screams out dont matter if you sound like a girl it cant be fixed with growls like Oly Sykes does.

2: Dont have the music to loud or else you'll hold back on your screams, dont have it to quiet or else you'll lose rhythem.

3: Dont whisper or try to growl, the growl will come out itself if you get the pitch high enough.

4: Open your mouth wide and yes you will spit all over the place but thats what happens.

5: Never ever scream with a dry mouth or you will ruin your vocal cords, drink plenty of fluids and keep your mouth wet.

It just sounded abit dry and whispered imo, maybe it was your laptop or something but yea definantly follow these steps.

Edit:
    Also your putting to much pressure on your chest, keep your head raised and your chest extended.
    Last edited by Snow; 06-13-2010 at 12:38 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Also you know when your conctipaded right?
    Act like your that and just explode with a exhale.
    I also didn't quite here you but sorta did D;

Rice's Avatar Put me in a bowl.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by WARREN View Post
    Ok Pray For Plagues wasnt so good but here are some tips i used to do screamo covers to.

1: Exhale at your fullest really pump those screams out dont matter if you sound like a girl it cant be fixed with growls like Oly Sykes does.

2: Dont have the music to loud or else you'll hold back on your screams, dont have it to quiet or else you'll lose rhythem.

3: Dont whisper or try to growl, the growl will come out itself if you get the pitch high enough.

4: Open your mouth wide and yes you will spit all over the place but thats what happens.

5: Never ever scream with a dry mouth or you will ruin your vocal cords, drink plenty of fluids and keep your mouth wet.

It just sounded abit dry and whispered imo, maybe it was your laptop or something but yea definantly follow these steps.

Edit:
    Also your putting to much pressure on your chest, keep your head raised and your chest extended.
    1. I cant exhale with my fullest o.o, no one can, if you do so... your scream will come out horrible, it wont even become a scream
    2. I thought i set the volume on the same level as my screams, just a little louder
    3. Huh
    4. I only open my mouth super wide when i do high pitched screams and noo, there will be no spitting happening coz... thats almost impossible
    5. i had no choice on that one i had to do it with a dry-ish throat coz, i couldnt get water ^^

annd yeaa, my laptop has a crappy mic :\
    oh and, i dont use my chest D: i breathe in and put it all in my stomach area and use that ^^
    My head tilts a bit up when doing low screams, and tilted a bit down when doing high screams~

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    1. I cant exhale with my fullest o.o, no one can, if you do so... your scream will come out horrible, it wont even become a scream
    2. I thought i set the volume on the same level as my screams, just a little louder
    3. Huh
    4. I only open my mouth super wide when i do high pitched screams and noo, there will be no spitting happening coz... thats almost impossible
    5. i had no choice on that one i had to do it with a dry-ish throat coz, i couldnt get water ^^

annd yeaa, my laptop has a crappy mic :\
    oh and, i dont use my chest D: i breathe in and put it all in my stomach area and use that ^^
    My head tilts a bit up when doing low screams, and tilted a bit down when doing high screams~
    1: You should exhale alot though thats what makes the scream higher
    2: Just abit
    3: Throughout pray for plagues you dont have to try to growl, if you close your mouth a little bit the growl will tone itself
    4: If your not spitting then your not doing it right
    5: Fair enough, though in future i do recommend you have some water near-by

GOODLUCK!

Thread Information