Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    So I was looking through the Hacker and Player Reports, and I saw that AsianThunder reported Flash for underclocking..

Well remember RedPill? He hacked August's account and underclocked on it. That's why August got an IP Ban without notifications. Well, he did the same thing to Flash, hacked it and underclocked on it.

The real Flash did not do anything wrong. Please unban him. He quit FGunZ because he thought FGunZ didn't work for him.

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIq View Post
    So I was looking through the Hacker and Player Reports, and I saw that AsianThunder reported Flash for underclocking..

Well remember RedPill? He hacked August's account and underclocked on it. That's why August got an IP Ban without notifications. Well, he did the same thing to Flash, hacked it and underclocked on it.

The real Flash did not do anything wrong. Please unban him. He quit FGunZ because he thought FGunZ didn't work for him.
    Am I suppose to believe you on your word. I have nothing backing me up to unbann him. So for now I say, no.
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Thread Information