A tbf isn't exactly an easy thing to teach. It requires one to find a custom button config that fits the user. I was a member of Monk way back when on ijji so I had my share of time to figure out how to explain it. Essentially u want to be able to click jump and the slash at relatively the same time. This may mean you'll have to change one of the two or both until you are able to do so. If your slash stalls during the jump its most likely the jump key your using that doesnt mix with the key your using for the slash. for me I changed my jump to a keyboard button as opposed to right click and it worked. Left my slash as left click and block as spacebar. Once u can click jump slash together add the block. Add as soon as you hear the slash hit and release, no sooner no later. For there just keep practicing. The lower your slash the better. Once u can successfully get it as low as you feel possible complete by doing a double butterfly and there u have it. Operations: Jump + Slash(split second after jump is pressed)>Block>Double Butterfly