Originally Posted by krazzy View Post
Okay, so some players decided to kick me. But I pressed the "return to game room"-button, and it was probably while there was one second left before the vote was accepted. And so the vote was accepted, but instead of being kicked, I was returned to the game room. The vote was accepted because I could read "Tasnia, my banned ign, had been kicked" but yet I ended up in the gameroom. So I decided I would rejoin, and they instantly raised another vote. So I pressed the "return to game room"-button once again, and 5 seconds later I was returned to the game room, after which I rejoined again.

But why am I banned for something I did not do, I wouldn't care if I actually was hacking and got banned for it, but I don't hack and I don't even know how to hack. And wouldn't it be the most useless hack attempt, if I would use it to get back into a room? What the heck would be the point? -.-

I think it was a glitch so if I remain banned I shall leave the fgunz server forever since it is not fair to the people who are innocent. -.- But this is stupid I don't even HACK!!!! What the heck!! -.-"
Maybe now people will actually be able to read your report, try to work on your English because with that usage you can't really expect any GM to take this serious.
And second, what disturbs me the most is that you sabotage a kick filed against you, it's childish, disrespectful and lame.