Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    As for the guy who said use electric... Im sorry i wouldn't stoop so low, even to kill a donar. And as for the rest saying im something about QQ in diffrent words and saying "don't give him time". When someone is 200 ping and runs in CASTLE TDM. It isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world to just shoot him. As for the donar weapons... I think they are over powered but they don't bother me as much. Personally I could care less about the SG's. But as for the MEDS.... I find it very cheap when you have to sets of donar meds and your 200 ping. Anyways everyone to there own opinion. Of course donars will disagree , and most (NOT ALL) non donars will agree.
    -Jay

Razor's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    If they med, go get 1-hit-kill nade. They'll be like WTFBBQQ! And you win. Don't forget to taunt and rawr at him.

Atlantis's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Yep i agree with Illuminatie, just if people use meds close battle him/her.
    Character Name: Atlantis
    Level:

FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Let him run......follow him from the ceiling, wait for him to start dropping meds then dbfly his back and look down till death do you part. Wooooooooosh If he's 200 ping he won't notice your hitting him until it's to late.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information