Originally Posted by Collosus View Post
need more staff so we can customize the BALLS!!! off this server(forum and game).People are attracted to original works. If every server is repetative thers no sense in switching to a different one. Am I wrong? We need an army for forum and ingame graphics. Then to advertise we can use just custom maps for some promos as well as custom login screens, custom effects and whatnot.Ppl seeing the same standard maps, same clothing, same animations dont feel a sense of amazement"whats new?". What made gunz servers popular especially in 2007 over others was due to the variety of cusom made items that were different from all others. This was until ppl began to steal thus bringing gunz full circle back to standard again. Anyone remember dual daggers? Ill be glad to help make this server be more successful, if staff wants me to help with anything im here =]
You said the exact same thing I said at the end of my post, but in a longer drawn out redundant way. Dual daggers kinda sucked. Also advertising with custom maps is what every server does; therefore doing it would make us the same as them, not unique.

Imo the peak in gunz creativity was the release of room mods. (as much as everyone hated them)

However, everyone seems to refuse to change anything about this game because it will "cause problems", or "people will abuse it". So dont get hyped up over nothing. Would be great to have a major change, but I doubt it will happen any time soon. Especially with a community that is afraid.