Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    If they can make half of the features I've seen, a measly tag that removes Donation items shouldn't be a problem.
    defenitely true, but you forget the most important part.
    "wealth" why would people donate if all the games are non-donor, there are alot of "donor noob" whiners in this community, and this community won't keep on living with good players only.
    we need money! and without donators say farewell to the server, forget this would ever happen.

other game modes would be fine, but a tag that would remove donors.. won't see it happen.

[HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    Originally Posted by [HxC]Mutal View Post
    I think it will be possible to add, since we have got 'gladiator' which excludes the Primary- and Secondary Weapon.
    But if it would be coded to exclude the item slots, people will neither be able to use grenades nor elemental additions of the sword. But I don't think it will be a smart thing to add into the game from economical viewpoint. Because if people are able to exclude donors from a room, other rooms will be filled with donors, zero-ing the advantages of donating. And thus people will not bother to donate, since they will be denied out of every room they might have any advantages in. And so the server will get in trouble with its funding, and won't be able to pay for the servers.
    Does this answer your question?
    I have written this before.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

BlacPlague's Avatar Pro Noob

Thanks
    plp donate to support the game, they get the weapons as a reward, the gms wont make room mobs that block donor weps because that would piss off alot of the plp who fund the game, at least until the amount of plp go up in the server.

i mean i get kicked from sewer rooms for having 130 kills and 50 deaths, and it anoys me cuz i cant find or make a new 1 cuz there isnt enough plp
    PIC WILL BE RE ADDED SOON >.<
    Call Me A Sprayer? Guess What Shotguns Spray Too. I'm Just Smart Enough To Get Gunz That Shoot Faster.
    I'm as Pro as a Platypus on Crack!

Spoiler!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information