Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    BlacPlague's Avatar Pro Noob

Thanks
    the only thing that wrrys me is when noobs randomly accuse u of hacking when u use donor weps, tho most of the time i just get kicked from the room which is anoying at night when there only 1 room open. but ya its easy to NOT hack, spam, flame, or any of the other stuff.

though i suposed they wouldnt have evidence of hacks anyway so im not worried o.o
    (PS. i dont hack ) (>o.o)>
    PIC WILL BE RE ADDED SOON >.<
    Call Me A Sprayer? Guess What Shotguns Spray Too. I'm Just Smart Enough To Get Gunz That Shoot Faster.
    I'm as Pro as a Platypus on Crack!

Spoiler!

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BlacPlague View Post
    the only thing that wrrys me is when noobs randomly accuse u of hacking when u use donor weps, tho most of the time i just get kicked from the room which is anoying at night when there only 1 room open. but ya its easy to NOT hack, spam, flame, or any of the other stuff.

though i suposed they wouldnt have evidence of hacks anyway so im not worried o.o
    (PS. i dont hack ) (>o.o)>
    AGREE!typical newbie attitude and happen to me all the time but the donor wep is kinda op on them so i dont blame them,dont worry Gms here are awsome,ask them to report you at forums
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Our previous rule was, 3 warnings = character delete. You guys think that was better?

Our previous rule was, 3 warning = character delete. You guys think that was better?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    Our previous rule was, 3 warnings = character delete. You guys think that was better?

Our previous rule was, 3 warning = character delete. You guys think that was better?
    This wouldn't work, donors can be transfered now, when you've gotten 2 warnings you simply create a new char, thats it.

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    This wouldn't work, donors can be transfered now, when you've gotten 2 warnings you simply create a new char, thats it.
    Warnings go to the account not the character , (I think).

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    Warnings go to the account not the character , (I think).
    Correct, warnings are added to ones account not the character so making a new character wont make a difference if u make a new account u wont have donors

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information