Banned

Thanks
    heres how the idea works
    once u achieved rank 1-10 for 1-3 rankd u get 10 donor coins every 1 month and 4-10 gets 5 everone 1 month and as for thepeople problem not enough members i can make a movie 4 the server and i can steal people from the server and bring em here i know everone on every server and pro movie maker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pye-DPiaqrA is one of my movie i didnt make jus me playen on kgunz but i got friend shwo can make movies like this

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Are You An Idiot? Just Posted The Same Thread... /Facepalm And /Backhand.

Mentality's Avatar 11.23.07

Thanks
    ur say ur a pro movie maker but that vid was made by your friend.... anyway this is a useless thread. /vote no

Banned

Thanks
    Again Its a no.

Think of what impression that your going to give out when you go on other servers and start advertising.

Also it is very likely that we're gona get alot of hate mail by the owners or staffs from that server.

Banned

Thanks
    thats why im only gonna bring the 20-30 people thats in my clan w/o them knowin how u think gamenao got so big kthx <pro

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sprints View Post
    thats why im only gonna bring the 20-30 people thats in my clan w/o them knowin how u think gamenao got so big
    Because they were the first server with custom commands and a low gravity channel.

Thread Information