slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    I've seen you around with your apply and some other threads.

I can't reply in your apply, which I find quite annoying and wish it was different but alright.

So about your models, I'm not saying you can't develop but some of them are 20 minutes models. Its just that most of your models are really way to low quality, I never really thought of replying / talking to you about it but when somebody showed this picture:

You made this out if it, within 20 minutes:

You don't use bump maps, you just top viewed it and applied the low quality picture as a texture. thats kinda bad, also i see you have a lot of faces which really blows me away because it should simply just look a lot better.

This was my simple version:

The upper one is the bump map version, I didn't applied it yet but thats how it would quite much look.
    The down part is the normal one, its 390 poly's / faces, this is less then yours yet I see more detail, that just pops up question marks in my head.

If your going to be a part of this community then atleast get to know some people more, know what we can do and make sure that if you apply that you can actually be a useful part of the community, be a developer because WE need YOU not because you just like to do it.

P.S.

I'm not doing this to annoy you in any way or something, I just want to give my opinion on your work and your apply, which I can't because I'm not qualified enough -.-.

Thanks for reading.

[Ap]DARK's Avatar Love to Troll people :P

Thanks
    I know sir I doidnt curve to look that thx I don't fight or ego np ill make good one won't let u down cheers

Thanks
    Originally Posted by thekidwolf View Post
    I know sir I doidnt curve to look that thx I don't fight or ego np ill make good one won't let u down cheers
    This is quite much what I mean, its not just your work but its the way you communicate... your just trying to hard, you should improve your skills and try again.

e1o14's Avatar I'm a narrrrrrrrrrtzi

Thanks
    GunZ doesn't support Bump mapping

^Joey's birthday present for me, thanks son ;)^

5. The following user said thank you to e1o14 for this useful post:

Megpoid (11-25-2010)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by e1o14 View Post
    GunZ doesn't support Bump mapping
    i didn't know that, LAME D:

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    You can't reply for a reason. you can give tips/comments about his work but you cant discuss formally if he should be accepted or declined.

8. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

[Ap]DARK (11-26-2010)

[Ap]DARK's Avatar Love to Troll people :P

Thanks

Happy now it isnt blocking also made an Handle...

Banned

Thanks
    I like the one u just made idk ANYTHING about making swords but i like the ones u made. I wanna use the one u made to own some noops

Thread Information