Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rui_Kenshin's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Is this update going to fix the things we actually need?

Specifically:

Range on Swords also known as Melee Weapons. If something is melee why can it hit from so far away? It's gay; Insta Swords, Snowboards, Donate Swords. Just take off the range. The sword itself will be fine. Well besides insta swords. Why do you think people will donate for the sword or dagger as opposed to the other weapons. They carry people who ordinarily couldn't kill a fly now it makes them fux pro. Donate Dagger ugh...yeah you've herd qq about it whatever. My best experience with it is that vs some dude in attack defence he was like 20-2 with donate dagger and donate shottys. I told him his shit was op'd. He told me he could do everything he did with donate dagger with a regular dagger. He comes back 1-13. Prime example of a equip carry. (Kids buying skill) I understand that the server needs to be supported and all that and I support the server. But don't you think it's a little op'd for those ingame active staff members who actually observe the community playing.

Here's another example....

Lets say the kids name's Bob: Bob was playing F Gunz a while he was a nub lol plainly but he was cool non ego chillin just tryna have fun. Bob buys donates now he streaks in duels and goes 20-1 in attack defence vs his peers who previously he was a below average player.

Pro sause?

Shotgun Damage per Level: A level 80 shotgun doing 8 dmg vs. people who have 140/140 hp/ap +? Come on now. It's way more high levels than low levels and the people who try to use low level shottys with 5 dmg? Cruz was level 24 at 9 dmg lol. And donater shotty dmg vs regular equips? Ugh if I'm mistaken and please correct me what's the damage on a level 90+ shotty specifically; If its low than a donator shotty....then wtf. If it's the same then good job

But if a level 80 shotty does 8 dmg then I imagine the level 99 version doing about 9 max.

All those new slash commands are all good and dandy, but gameplay is the crucial part don't retard gunz into some I can slash you across the room contest or.......letmespam 11 dmg asfastasican.

But once again I love f gunz so please just...make it like the old days with azure and ayumidachi and skill based mobility (meaning I can actually level vs high levels) and not $$$$ > everything and everybody. Ty for your time.

huixiang09's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rui_Kenshin View Post
    Is this update going to fix the things we actually need?

Specifically:

Range on Swords also known as Melee Weapons. If something is melee why can it hit from so far away? It's gay; Insta Swords, Snowboards, Donate Swords. Just take off the range. The sword itself will be fine. Well besides insta swords. Why do you think people will donate for the sword or dagger as opposed to the other weapons. They carry people who ordinarily couldn't kill a fly now it makes them fux pro. Donate Dagger ugh...yeah you've herd qq about it whatever. My best experience with it is that vs some dude in attack defence he was like 20-2 with donate dagger and donate shottys. I told him his shit was op'd. He told me he could do everything he did with donate dagger with a regular dagger. He comes back 1-13. Prime example of a equip carry. (Kids buying skill) I understand that the server needs to be supported and all that and I support the server. But don't you think it's a little op'd for those ingame active staff members who actually observe the community playing.

Here's another example....

Lets say the kids name's Bob: Bob was playing F Gunz a while he was a nub lol plainly but he was cool non ego chillin just tryna have fun. Bob buys donates now he streaks in duels and goes 20-1 in attack defence vs his peers who previously he was a below average player.

Pro sause?

Shotgun Damage per Level: A level 80 shotgun doing 8 dmg vs. people who have 140/140 hp/ap +? Come on now. It's way more high levels than low levels and the people who try to use low level shottys with 5 dmg? Cruz was level 24 at 9 dmg lol. And donater shotty dmg vs regular equips? Ugh if I'm mistaken and please correct me what's the damage on a level 90+ shotty specifically; If its low than a donator shotty....then wtf. If it's the same then good job

But if a level 80 shotty does 8 dmg then I imagine the level 99 version doing about 9 max.

All those new slash commands are all good and dandy, but gameplay is the crucial part don't retard gunz into some I can slash you across the room contest or.......letmespam 11 dmg asfastasican.

But once again I love f gunz so please just...make it like the old days with azure and ayumidachi and skill based mobility (meaning I can actually level vs high levels) and not $$$$ > everything and everybody. Ty for your time.
    info not bad dude i will take note of this
    8/10
    <p align="center">

IGN : ^8Fusion
    Level : 56
    Clan : Esperanto :p

I'am Fusioooooooooooon <3
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by huixiang09 View Post
    info not bad dude i will take note of this
    8/10
    havent actually been on the game for awhile i just check forums from friends comps but no update yet?........

Riot's Avatar It's [A]llergy

Thanks
    To much to read, i read parrts and realised your talking about donors unbalancing weapons and I agree. some donors spam rs and well you can die in like 3 hits and 10 with donor sword. and if u get attacked with donor dagg ur dead in a sec.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by [A]llergy View Post
    To much to read, i read parrts and realised your talking about donors unbalancing weapons and I agree. some donors spam rs and well you can die in like 3 hits and 10 with donor sword. and if u get attacked with donor dagg ur dead in a sec.
    I agreed with u becoz donator dagger have 28wa and when u hit it gay !!~~
    hope u all understand wad i say :p
    Last edited by huixiang09; 06-18-2009 at 07:15 AM.
    <p align="center">

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Ur right about the shottys... i cant even beat a normal kid he had full donor and rings + shottys.. and i had normal lv 80 shottys that was an epic fail..an sam egoes wit htthe sword..

Thanks
    All donation item are gay but i like it becoz im a donator =D
    LOLS !~
    <p align="center">

Riot's Avatar It's [A]llergy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by huixiang09 View Post
    All donation item are gay but i like it becoz im a donator =D
    LOLS !~
    gift me donor exp ring <3

anyways we should say bad things about them donors keep this server up <3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by [A]llergy View Post
    gift me donor exp ring <3

anyways we should say bad things about them donors keep this server up <3
    hey lady girl u type wrong is " we should not say bad things about donator they keep this server up " this is a right talking way
    <p align="center">

Razor's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    QQ more. I like my shotties. They make a noob like me able to beat a fuxpro who has no money. =D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information