Thanks
    Originally Posted by Evils_Master View Post
    lol no one know's gunz 2 maybe better ... so wait till the game is up
    No. Freestyle GunZ is better.

2. The following user said thank you to banner for this useful post:

Grunox (12-10-2010)

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    chrome ftw, it translated for me, here's what the first page says. let me know if u want more.

Guns have two announcements today, the first was distributed.

Did not regret this one video release, but the development of GunZ 2 is in progress without a hitch would like to show you that we have decided to release this to the press.

Guns 2 Guns have become a cause that was in the Industrial Cataclysm 'Optima Update' to monopolize it for over a variety of minerals from the forces of the Republic and the Empire is watching the game with out the background.

In previous works was implemented all the technologies, as well as additional classes by introducing the concept of their choice to suit your style character to foster the concept includes the previous than the ease of operation have yet creative gameplay to the player hayeogeum creative able to create a game is.

The biggest feature of this work, unlike the traditional game is that we use Full Physics Engine. In fact, a game physics engine is very often. But normally, "seeing" as leverage for the entire game and physics engine is a rare fusion.

Guns 2, you all physical interactions are connected to the same game with all the players can achieve perfect sync network. Therefore, shot and falls on the crumbling walls, or falling chandeliers redirect standing jump over the pillar and fall to fly and even run by Wall latitude will be able to leap.

This is a new gameplay experience for you to provide the development team's efforts will be made to implement these things because it is very difficult than originally expected to invest a lot of development time and costs have been.

We play this unique experience, as well as some users do not want to write only because all operations are making it easier to be done.

For example, the wall is no longer running, does not require a strict limit angle as well as a flat wall surface, and even to the corner will be done automatically.

This behavior can lead to easily and naturally just by simply pressing the Space Bar to continue byeokdalrigireul yieogandaralji some additional manipulation, such as another wall to go after the byeokdalrigireul makes it possible to play an endless game.

In addition, to satisfy various tastes by introducing the concept of class is divided into three kinds of men and women kaerikteojung a fly will be able to participate in the battle. The man at the center of the current team has developed Assassin character in the same framework is being created all the other characters.

Not say that all the characters and their characteristics are better weapons available to meet different tastes, so you can enjoy the Brothers are.

Guns, as well as two of the most significant thing about PvE content is being reinforced. The rendering above shows Boss shot sometime in the episode, a boss, and the transformation to a four jokeuro gait.

This game also featured a lot of big boss but in GunZ 2 to provide a new experience for you to try different offers.

The height of the boss - Battle City - which is 25m. What your boss outside of the plate as a weapon because it can penetrate your weak areas directly above the 25m should be targeting. To do this, what do I do?

You slammed the wall Carl byeokdalrigi suspension or technology as applied to the boss can do. Colossal speaking stage itself will be used maepcheoreom.

However, the normal and the other thing that the boss does not stay geotyijyo.

In other words, the stage is constantly moving to kill you clinging to his fierce attacks to kill you, will peobuul. In addition, because the map is to be destroyed and destroyed a huge size maepdeul also because everyone goes through physical simulation, or destroyed, laid out the place before you die by running over the map will be daahgal step to the boss.

Did not disclose more information to you, but they really really nice Guns 2, please believe that we are making.

Guns 2 by the end of South Korea in 2011 in the winter will be a formal service is. Not yet been established abroad, but the contract is accomplished, we will notify you immediately for you. This time, the foreign service and service to South Korea is a serious matter so it does not differ greatly.

About one year to develop still further, but as development progresses'll provide more information, please a lot of attention.

OMG SOMETHING I JUST SAW ON 2ND PAGE!!!
    there will be no more leading. each game will have it's own seperate ip and it will no longer be peer to peer ping.
    Last edited by Philanthropist; 12-08-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Seoul's Avatar Hi ;D

Thanks
    Oh **** thats beastly.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    This gunz is so freaking awsome!

Banned

Thanks
    I assure you they ruined it. They made it so K-Style is 1 button essentially. Slash Shot = 1 Button press. Half Step = Same thing. -.-

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    The height of the boss - Battle City - which is 25m. What your boss outside of the plate as a weapon because it can penetrate your weak areas directly above the 25m should be targeting. To do this, what do I do?
    teach me english ;_;
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Xemgin's Avatar Founder of German-Pros

Country
    Thanks
    I already know the news and i don't think better about "GunZ 2"
    Xemgin & Time German-B/Pros
    And Toxi my big friend
    Originally Posted by Sindura View Post
    Its Like Time,Xemgin,Me Broz4Ever =)
    Visit us German-Pros
    InGame: Xemgin
    Level: 98 (RS used: 1x)
    Clan: Leader of German-Pros / Rank 4 (Rank 0 on V7)

Vote 4 FreestyleGunz

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    teach me english ;_;
    LOL IKR. idk at least its some kind of translation lol.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Banned

Thanks
    people who think you wont be able to kstyle = idiots
    people who think mechs are gonna play a heavy part in this game = bigger idiots
    etc etc
    gonna be ****ing win.

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1408 View Post
    If they remove K-Style, then they destroyed GunZ 2.
    They haven't removed K-style. Are you kidding me? That's what saved GunZ, in the first place. The game would have been a MAJOR crash and burn, without K-style to let players perform so many different acrobatics and styles of gameplay. As the game was originally intended, simply jumping off the edge almost certainly spelled your death.

What they have done is simplified the controls a lot more. I'm highly doubting that they would set single buttons to control the different melee styles, as Dagger said, as that would clutter the keyboard with too many usable buttons for comfort, easily ruining the game. What seems a more ideal option is to simplify the controls to replicate the styles, as well as smooth over the controls or give bonuses for using styles. Either way, the styles will be changed dramatically, perhaps even to the point of utter simplicity. All that work learning the timing on E-Lunging would have gone to waste if the move is made easy, in GunZ 2.

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    PvE short for Player versus Enemy (monsters yes :p).

And Sylar why would we thank you for this, we all could find this by ourselves.
    Not to be a jerk, but... The term is "Plaver Vs. Environment", which is a play on "Man Vs. Environment", one of the styles of conflict in story writing/telling.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information