Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PwnedByMe View Post
    You said you're Cayenne in the beginning, then you're Jordan, wth. Or am I not understanding the horrible trying-to-sound-troll-and-good talk cause you bad ok
    LOOOL PwnedByeMe.. thats the REAL JORDAN. so stop egoing him or he will drop u lol.

if u dnt believe me, then please look on the forum names... the REAL JORDAN is "Puffyjoe", and the fake wannabe one is "iPuffyjoe" lol

btw, even if Jordan got the Puffyjoe name after, Jesse sucks at using Puffy.

Banned

Thanks
    Aight Jordan, look i dont care honestly, and i know i used the be better then u, then u got good ad started winining, but i got better now, So When u in game, wisp me so we can 1v1? kthxbai
    and btw yes i did sing FireFlies, i remember, it was mostly in the map Asylum

Banned

Thanks
    wtf up with you guys talking about "real" jordan & w/e. Cayenne played on puffy's account and never kept that a secret.
    this is not some kind of myth guys, its just a simple story and theres no need for you guys to go on your knees pray to the almighty wallaces & stuff.

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    LOOOL PwnedByeMe.. thats the REAL JORDAN. so stop egoing him or he will drop u lol.

if u dnt believe me, then please look on the forum names... the REAL JORDAN is "Puffyjoe", and the fake wannabe one is "iPuffyjoe" lol

btw, even if Jordan got the Puffyjoe name after, Jesse sucks at using Puffy.
    You're a dumbass cause you don't get what's going on. I don't think I fuly get it but you're just way off l000l

I dropped you today lb before seeing this !!!!
    Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    If you want to jack on someone, you wouldn't want to be revealed.
    I don't really mind people making alts, but just to fulfill the call of hate?
    A screenshot of a report doesn't make the whole story.Intellect and understanding differs that is not bias in one's perception.
    Understand/Learn English first so it won't be hard for you.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by iPuffyjoe View Post
    Aight Jordan, look i dont care honestly, and i know i used the be better then u, then u got good ad started winining, but i got better now, So When u in game, wisp me so we can 1v1? kthxbai
    and btw yes i did sing FireFlies, i remember, it was mostly in the map Asylum
    you're an idiot. you can and will never be better than me anymore. whenever im on ill be glad to whisper and put the ss in my random 1v1 folders.

Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    wtf up with you guys talking about "real" jordan & w/e. Cayenne played on puffy's account and never kept that a secret.
    this is not some kind of myth guys, its just a simple story and theres no need for you guys to go on your knees pray to the almighty wallaces & stuff.
    ty for not being an idiot like the rest of these kids.

@PwnedByMe Stfu. r u dum or something. my name is jordan and my char name was cayenne. dam son r u 8

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    you're an idiot. you can and will never be better than me anymore. whenever im on ill be glad to whisper and put the ss in my random 1v1 folders.

ty for not being an idiot like the rest of these kids.

@PwnedByMe Stfu. r u dum or something. my name is jordan and my char name was cayenne. dam son r u 8
    Jordan, Quit the rage u fuking idiot.
    Grow up instead of raging so hard over this.
    seriously, you do this on every fukin server
    and u wonder why nobody likes u
    Gtfo

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    Jordan, Quit the rage u fuking idiot.
    Grow up instead of raging so hard over this.
    seriously, you do this on every fukin server
    and u wonder why nobody likes u
    Gtfo
    actually alot of ppl like me. also alot of ppl wanna be me. they ride my dk so hard not even funny. and besides, i could care less if some internet pixel who sucks at games likes me. (you, but also in general). gg

Banned

Thanks
    I like Puffy, but he rides my ****.

Banned

Thanks
    actually alot of ppl like me. also alot of ppl wanna be me. they ride my dk so hard not even funny. and besides, i could care less if some internet pixel who sucks at games likes me. (you, but also in general). gg
    17-3

mg all the way baby

xx mwah mwah

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    ur funny jordan
    So people want to be
    a 30 year old virgin -> studies gunz -> rages for no reason?
    mm cool story bro
    but nty.
    and idc if i suck at a game rofl seems like it means much to u if u suck...
    but who am i to judge.
    Just grow up pls.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information