Banned

Thanks
    Well as the thread's name says it, i'm online at a mates house now so i could type this real quick.

my pc got owned by BSOD ( Blue screen of death ) so basically

R.I.P my computer

i need to wait a while till i can fix my current computer or to save some money to buy a new one.

if somebody has suggestions on how 2 fix my pc PLEASE TELL THEM cuz i will be looking this thread daily on my mobile to check unfortunately i can't respond tho but i will DEFINITLY read it!

P.S. this was a FATAL Blue screen of death! not a normal one
    my pc literally got BUTTRAPED by it cuz i can't even get it 2 run anymore.

c'yall soon!
    Last edited by Nickachu; 06-19-2009 at 11:41 PM.

kjellieboy07's Avatar I Miss You :)

Thanks
    Problem with the operating system, you need to repair the OS by booting up with the OS intstallation CD.

there will be some queries while booting from the disc but make sure you ignore the first repair, F8 to agree and then select the primary partition and press "R" to repair the windows OS.

it should solve your problem.

or
    The common causes for the blue screen of death and the solutions to fix it are as follows:

1. Device driver problems - when new hardware is added to the computer, the device drivers may not be compatible. Try to get the latest updated version of the device driver from the manufacturer website. If it still does not work, remove or uninstall the new hardware and check if the problem continues.

2. New software installed may also cause a problem, so uninstall any new software. Viruses and spy ware can also cause problems, so ensure that you have the latest version of antivirus software installed and check your computer regularly. How to remove all spyware, adware and run a free antivirus program

3.Hardware problems. Computer components like the CPU, fan, RAM start malfunctioning after some time, especially if you use your computer for more than 10 hours a day. Computers with AMD Athlon CPU's generate more heat compared to Intel CPU's and so this problem seems to be more common with these computers.

4. A simple configuration change which I made, after which I never faced the problem of Blue Screen of Death.

a) In most computers the RAM memory is shared between the system and graphics - for example , for 128MB , 96 MB is for the system and 32 MB is for graphics (default setting). Reduce the memory for graphics to the minimum - 8 MB

b) Change the virtual memory settings

My Computer ----> Properties ----->Advanced ------> Performance -------> Advanced ---------> Virtual Memory

For paging file size, select custom file size , with initial size 500 MB and final size 1000 MB. Save the settings. You can increase the paging file size further according to the software programs you use.

5. If nothing works, you can always reformat your computer hard disk and reinstall the operating system and software.

i think any of this prolly help

Haii
    Baii

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kjellieboy07 View Post

i think any of this prolly help
    i tried it, doesn't work

the problem now is since the BSOD my harddrive got pwnd somehow i tried 5 diffrent harddrives and my computer can't read them in other words he doesn't even know there's a harddrive installed at that particular moment. so i don't know how to fix that. i even tried to put in a new feeder with diffrent wires etc and re-attached it to my hardware etc but nothing seems to work

Thanks for ur quick comment tho.
    Last edited by Nickachu; 06-19-2009 at 11:42 PM.

kjellieboy07's Avatar I Miss You :)

Thanks
    did u tried formatting everything and reinstalling vista/xp etc to?
    because that helped with a friend of me

Haii
    Baii

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Same here a few weeks ago, now I have a new PC
    My hard-drive crashed.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I hope you get a new computer real soon Nick . I miss when you always was harsh on my old Signatures I used to make on the old Forums lol. Get a new computer soon!!!

Edit: Moved topic to "Goodbyes" since this IS a Goodbye.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 06-20-2009 at 12:24 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    It's a GOODBYE I THINK >.>

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kjellieboy07 View Post
    did u tried formatting everything and reinstalling vista/xp etc to?
    because that helped with a friend of me
    no i can't like i mentioned in my last post my computer doesn't find any harddrives in my computer while i have 2 drives installed.. that's the problem if i'm able to fix that problem than the rest will be ezpz..

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    No reason to be sarcastic. Seeing as how I moved it first .

Thread Information