Bakuda's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    hi guys hey i sometimes need help with what combos to put with to make a boss so can someone or staff make a guide so if people need help they can't look at it.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I will tell you Superions. Superions is Large Skull and Skeleton Doll. I'll go look for one on the internet and post with credits to the maker.

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    http://gunzwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Gu...Duel+Quest+Log

Best quest guide ive seen

It shows the bosses, wat they look like, hp, dmg, drops and what u need to make,

(How u make is the bottom under the bosses, the last box)
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    Tips:

(Credits to Nayruu on **********)

•Do not let yourself get cornered, otherwise you're pretty much screwed.

•Its a good idea to unequip that elemental or grenades and carry some health packs instead.

•Flip monsters that can be flipped, then they can't attack back. Also make sure you don't try to flip monster that can't be flipped.

•K-styling isn't bad in quest mode, but playing like those laggers in DMs [walk, roll, 'n spray] is going to be more effective.

•I find it easier to get chest in Mansion when you get them all in one group and butterfly them all. ~ Jes†er

•Destroy all ranged enemies first, then if you run out of ammo you can wall hang in front of enemys to distract them while your partner(s) finish the job ~ Captain_Vyse_S

•In the third or fourth stage (the confined, cave-esque one with huge boulders scattered around...). The game started and I floated up (usual glitch). However, I STAYED up and could shoot. If this happens, you can actually move around, much like in the old snow town glitch. ~ Mac2492

•in the stairway map of dungeon quest, circle around the staircase clockwise (at the end of the map where the portal appears), or around the pillars (the middle of the cave map) while shooting the wraiths/skeleton mages. This will help to evade all the arrows that the mages shoot as well as the melee attackers (skeleton and skeleton knight/general skeleton). ~ Blue Dragon-sy

•don't ever tumble/dash straight towards the ranged attackers (wraith/goblin gunner), tumble/dash at a 45 degrees so that they won't hit you as much. ~ Blue Dragon-sy

•you can finish large amounts of skeletons/goblins quickly by gathering them together in a mob, then flip and do normal attack with sword. ~ Felix_D

•When getting ammo, to not waste it, wait untill your gun has either a full clip or empty so you need to reload. If you shoot 2 revolver shots and have 4 left, if you get an ammo it'll only give you 2 bullets. Jes†er

•For dungeon level 1+ questing, use revolvers solely on ranged, as this is a 2 hit KO each, no matter what level the rev ~ coldfx

•when fighting the bosses, only kill as many normal enemies as required for the level [check with "tab"] then focus all attacks on the boss. note: Kill the shamans against goblin king, if you don't you might end up being slowed down non-stop, VERY annoying especially when last alive in the team and you need ammo ~ Choujin/Nayruu/Esprite

•One guy should bfly trap Superion The Tainted, he will flinch and it makes the job easier for the 3 other sprayers.

•Dagger is the best to trap circle large mobs of enemies, you just need to know what to look out for, for certain enemies (ie: healer goblins will stun you if you're not careful, the heavy warriors (as I call them) can only be "stunned" by dagger if you hit from behind, or they'll still attack you, etc)
    +Dagger is low weight too, so you can carry heavier weapons, have more hp/ap, or even more meds/nades! ~ Esprite

•Charge your Windscar's element, and hit a boss. Flip him. He'll be stuck ~ falcon

If something like the Skeleton General is coming towards you and your cornered, there is an easy solution, whip out your sword, block his first attack and then flip him. They take ages to get up, and you avoid getting hit. Quest monsters can still attack you while on the ground, getting up and dieing. ~ Ssoulle

Weapons

This is the weapons section for rating each type of gun and eventually a list of the popular weapon combos. They are rated according to how much I would recommend them. I tested everything myself, so this is just my experience when using them.

Guns

Pistols (*** ) [mid range]- Not a bad weapon choice as long as you know when to use it-- use short bursts at mid range to take out either melee or ranged. Sniping is also a possibility, but not nearly as effective as revs.

Revolvers (**** ) [long range]- Good armor-piercing damage. Excellent for taking out all ranged types of monsters.

SMGs (*** ) [close range]- Good for taking out groups of melee charging at you at close range. At mid range you still do some damage, but you begin to miss.

Rifles (*****) [long range]- Decent damage and very good at taking down all enemies from very long ranges.

Shotguns (* ) [close range]- not recommended. limited ammo + the pellets spread very quickly. most pbs will not single-hit kill most enemies, so prepare to run out of ammo pretty fast.

Rocket Launchers (** ) [close to mid range]- Good splash damage with the Walcom series, but ammo is even more limited than the shotgun. long range only against immobile targets. Understand this is not a horrible weapon for quest, but it is difficult to manage.

MGs (*****) [close to mid range]- High damage + huge ammo capacity per clip. You should almost never have to use reload when using this gun correctly. When fallen monsters drop ammo, always make sure the MG is full before refilling any other weapon type.
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Haha, nice Trencal. I posted a TuT in Help and Support. I don't think I have the power to Sticky it though.

Thread Information