Donator

Thanks
    I joined this player event hosted by ^6Boys^5Love^7My^6 and it all seemed fine untill one of their clan members suddenly starting winning with easy spots... So, I started recording and found that at one point in the event this clan member taking part showed one of the seekers where I was. I was tied first at the time.
    After about five minutes on the replay you can see Orgazm (strawberry) gesturing my spot to Bluewind who shortly after found me. I'm not very happy about it to be honest because I had the chance to win.

The owner of the event then gave up, left and remade the event. Deathmatch first to 50. So as you do, I joined and started playing. I started to catch up with first place as I joined a few kills late but as soon as Orgazm got kicked and I dont know why he actually did, ^6Boys^5Love^7My^6 and the rest of strawberry left and ditched the event for the second time. Nobody got the coins but I got a hunch that Orgazm did.

The Replay 008 (deathmatch) didnt work for me so I'm not sure if it'll work for you.

The 005 replay definatly worked just watch Bluewind.
    I would like you to do something about it, because I lost out on winning 50 coins.

I can't add the files, I don't know why but PM me and I'll send them over MSN. Thanks.
    IGN - Kuri

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Upload to www.mediafire.com

And for the events, unofficial events are at own risk.

:lock:
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Thread Information