Banned

Thanks
    i was on fgunz last night no flipping problems and i try to get on this moring its loads when trying to gte on the server is crashes and tried downloading that netframe thing and that doesnt work and i haev disabled my firewall and anti virus and i re downloaded still dont work =..................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... .....................................

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    I have the same thing. somehow the runnable and the laucher get deleted. no idea how to fix it. just hoping it wont happen in the next client

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    If your able to get to the login screen, Press Alt+Tab before logging in. Then go back to the Gunz window and login. It shouldn't crash then.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    it can still crash no matter what you do, it happens to me just live with is :s
    Just keep on trying and see weather you can log in or not but sometimes i make a spare account, log into that get a kill log out and it seems to work fine with that route, try it see if it works for you

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    His gunz crashes, because of the Anti-Hack .. I don't know how to fix this problem D:.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information