Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sun's Avatar Golden Member.

Thanks
    Yeah. Kenju always donate and you look at his thread, and you say 'OMG ******' GIFT ME. Then he says No. Then you keep begging him to gift you. He gifted you a lot, and Now you're putting him in this situation. He doesn't even need you to pay him back. And plus PwnedByMe you are right.. He quitted and went into another server and started egoing today, and keylogged Kenju. Also Homies donated yesterday and Kenju asked him if he can have 50 coins, and he said no, and he called Kenju selfish. What do you think?
    Edit: And Kenju told you to help him, not to ego everybody, you always tell him to ego people for you that's why he started egoing at the first place..So don't include him in this.
    kthxbai.
    Edit Again: So guys be careful, he can keylog anyone. This kid always thinks he so innocent.
    He called Kenju saying if you keylog, or any crap me back I will call the '911'=Cops and you go to jail. he said Get@jail.
    This egoer won't change.
    Any what? He told you to do clan wars? Or you told him to do clan wars. The only reason why kenju is taunting because you're taunting.
    You only got your name changed because Kenju gave you the coins now shut up.
    Last edited by Sun; 02-23-2011 at 02:40 AM.

Lucky's Avatar OFWGKTA

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PwnedByMe View Post
    Wow, I don't think you'll ever change. You ego and lie. Now you try to apologize to everyone. Wow.
    Why so mean =/

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    i dont rly know the story .. oh well its a game having fun

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HOMIESGUARDS View Post
    Hey guys if you ever forgive me for egoing you guys i'm sorry . If you give me another chance i will start fresh thats why im making new characters and don't want to be hated anyways my in game character will be Flavor¬ i hope you forgive me :{.

I won't be egoing no more i have learned my lesson sorry guys but this time i'm start being nice so please forgive me i don't like people hating me and have a bad life =[ .

Sorry all forgive me <3

I don't want to be a ego whore and i just want to have fun so...

I'v been egoing cause of this KENJUGUARDS always tell me to help him in duels , team death match , clan wars cause he can't kill you guys thats why he's telling me to ego you all cause he can't fight you guys >_<.
    so you would jump off a cliff for him? if he says to?

Lucky's Avatar OFWGKTA

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rime View Post
    so you would jump off a cliff for him? if he says to?
    No he wont but so what if he is desperate for coins.

And if he goes and burns a house becase kenjus told him then you can say that but for this thats a BIG DIFFERENCE

Banned

Thanks
    Sun i know ur kenjuguards you don't beleive?

http://oi55.tinypic.com/2hf6irt.jpg

Oh i'm sorry you think you can fool everyone and get away with it ?

and 2nd when i donated you said dude gift me 50 coins i needed name change

Your in game name is Artic¬

And 3rd you told your little heesoo to ddos me & send a virus on my computer and you did ddos me. THen i changed my ip to korea so good luck " key logger "

You brought me to the honda website and gotten my ip.
    Last edited by ItsTeaTime; 02-23-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Abortion's Avatar Professional Noob Stylist

Thanks
    I forgive you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information