Banned

Thanks
    Rime.
    One pony, two ponies.
    Your profile message thing failed.

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    Rime Seriosly you need to stop your ego you cant control...
    Iv played you before and i was winning you 4-2 i may just be luck or skill i wasnt exactly sure but...
    you then say Sorry we'll do it later i need a warm?

And you dont say you need to restart you comp and launcher without any saying?
    You ego and rage to much you ego like your the best, your Pretty good, but your not the very best you dont seem to like it when people beat you aswell..
    like in Duel?
    i had 8-1 and you started to rage saying Gtfo stop chasing me?
    Its in hall? theres no where for you to run anywhere?
    nice story.. but not all stories are truth based.
    anyway i dont think thats true at all cause 8-1 me in duel??? sorry i dont do 1v1s in duel..
    oh wait youre combine now i know, yeh the 4-2 when i just got on.. anyway if u think youre better i can proove your wrong just by showing u all the 7-0 cw scores i had vs u k?
    and yeh i know i need to calm my ego down. idc about e reputation so egoing all i want

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Lol ok now ill saying ego king.
    I do not and never Cw Seriously Why do you think Hayasaci Kicked me? even though i was Carrying him he knew i wasnt trying and he just didnt want me anymore...
    I cw For fun if it was serious it would be a 2 v 2 but a 3 v 3 or even a 4 v 4 if it means WAR!

And btw Why 1 v 1 me but then say you just got on?
    You just got on but then you needed to leave and warm right? But then 5 mins later you went offline... whats with that.
    And in that duel you raged so much saying im chasing you?
    What am i supposed to do? if i have a chance to kill somebody ill take it i wont lie your a good fight for me but im not just gonna let a chance slip
    I never do when i duel but when i duel if i lose i lose.
    I Win i win.
    I dont ego as much as you Remember that time when we were cwing against you and redbeek? i had my male and you won us 4/0
    Then the next game we won and you qq'd so hard this is why i think your so pathetic you act so Tough but you dont show it you just make up some lame Excuse Face it your a Moron you Ego but you Do it too much and it just takes over then you lose and you have to make up some lame Excuse like what restarting your Launcher?
    Obv you would of told that guy in that 1 v 1 that you had problems right?
    And by the time you would of said that takes you 5 seconds to leave the game Doesnt take 5 seconds for 4 whole lines of a speech to go on the bottom left which proves you didnt even Alert him about your Problem until on the forums.
    And i think you need to really Calm it and Control your Ego Even Redbeek is annoyed at you because of your ego, and you were some Great Cw partners.

So...
    You just got online
    You 1 v 1 me
    Started out great and wouldnt Accept my Problem which i told you that i have screen lagg on town
    We had some great rounds then i started to win a bit
    4-2
    aff i need to go warm well redo in 20 mins
    I wait 10 mins You offline
    I never seen you again till the next day
    Thats why im never ever gonna 1 v 1 you Because all you do is just ego make up some pathetic and lame excuse
    Im not going to 1 v 1 somebody if there just gonna ego and disrespect me randomly.
    Me Ego i do it for fun and if i rage way to much and get so angry i just quit gunz and go watch anime?
    You -
    You go ego even more and more yet you lose and you have no idea what to do
    and how come iv never heard of that Problem before?
    How come you 1 v 1 loads iv heard but yet never really see the outcome of them unless there Like Redbeek said
    "He Only posts his wins against noobs"

Iv only seen a couple of your results yet if you ego so much you'd post em right?
    I think my point has been made.
    Dont ever ask me for a 1 v 1 or anybody else here unless your not gonna make up some lame excuse learn to finish what you started and stop acting hard and end up looking like a fool!

Wow i have issues against you rime oh well Thats all my writing for now.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    Lol ok now ill saying ego king.
    I do not and never Cw Seriously Why do you think Hayasaci Kicked me? even though i was Carrying him he knew i wasnt trying and he just didnt want me anymore...
    I cw For fun if it was serious it would be a 2 v 2 but a 3 v 3 or even a 4 v 4 if it means WAR!

And btw Why 1 v 1 me but then say you just got on?
    You just got on but then you needed to leave and warm right? But then 5 mins later you went offline... whats with that.
    And in that duel you raged so much saying im chasing you?
    What am i supposed to do? if i have a chance to kill somebody ill take it i wont lie your a good fight for me but im not just gonna let a chance slip
    I never do when i duel but when i duel if i lose i lose.
    I Win i win.
    I dont ego as much as you Remember that time when we were cwing against you and redbeek? i had my male and you won us 4/0
    Then the next game we won and you qq'd so hard this is why i think your so pathetic you act so Tough but you dont show it you just make up some lame Excuse Face it your a Moron you Ego but you Do it too much and it just takes over then you lose and you have to make up some lame Excuse like what restarting your Launcher?
    Obv you would of told that guy in that 1 v 1 that you had problems right?
    And by the time you would of said that takes you 5 seconds to leave the game Doesnt take 5 seconds for 4 whole lines of a speech to go on the bottom left which proves you didnt even Alert him about your Problem until on the forums.
    And i think you need to really Calm it and Control your Ego Even Redbeek is annoyed at you because of your ego, and you were some Great Cw partners.

So...
    You just got online
    You 1 v 1 me
    Started out great and wouldnt Accept my Problem which i told you that i have screen lagg on town
    We had some great rounds then i started to win a bit
    4-2
    aff i need to go warm well redo in 20 mins
    I wait 10 mins You offline
    I never seen you again till the next day
    Thats why im never ever gonna 1 v 1 you Because all you do is just ego make up some pathetic and lame excuse
    Im not going to 1 v 1 somebody if there just gonna ego and disrespect me randomly.
    Me Ego i do it for fun and if i rage way to much and get so angry i just quit gunz and go watch anime?
    You -
    You go ego even more and more yet you lose and you have no idea what to do
    and how come iv never heard of that Problem before?
    How come you 1 v 1 loads iv heard but yet never really see the outcome of them unless there Like Redbeek said
    "He Only posts his wins against noobs"

Iv only seen a couple of your results yet if you ego so much you'd post em right?
    I think my point has been made.
    Dont ever ask me for a 1 v 1 or anybody else here unless your not gonna make up some lame excuse learn to finish what you started and stop acting hard and end up looking like a fool!

Wow i have issues against you rime oh well Thats all my writing for now.
    when i leaved that was like almost midnight, my internet screw'd up i said
    but im not reading the rest too much read my profile message, not gonna waste too much time to you, if you got problems with me im within 12 hours from now on online in game so we'll 1v1 then

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    You guys are writing essays

I bet you wouldn't write an essay for a homework assignment

but you would to prove you have a bigger ego than Rime

Spoiler!

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    He At least make it worth it

Donator

Thanks
    not even close to my skill level
    ****************!
    m7+1

Banned

Thanks
    both godrmasta??? '-' aff fdp nb hak both *^*

Planet Love it Live 4 it

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Maximum Ride View Post
    So you posted a 1v1 with me practicing with a male?

the real 1v1 = 8-3 then leave LMFAOO

"everybody thought hysaka was gonna smash me"
    is this smash enough for you?
    nice 1vs1 good job btw i lol'd on (everybody thought hysaka was gonna smash me)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by planet View Post
    nice 1vs1 good job btw i lol'd on (everybody thought hysaka was gonna smash me)
    lol i know im better then him, but his ping is too annoying for me cuz (unfortinately im bad at leading 80) i can lead 60 max with decent hits.. so yehh i'd probbly smash him in no lead but yeh idc about this cuz i dced

iegoall

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information