Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kairychu View Post
    An 1v1 can be anywhere, but it's true that the person being challenged can make the rules, if the challenger doesn't like it, it's his problem.
    If the challenged makes the rules, why would the challenger have to make the room? The room master makes the map and round choice. Therefore the challenger makes the map/game type/round amount choice.

Prime example:

1v1 me. No ele and no donors.
    The CHALLENGER is making the rules, not the challenged.

Originally Posted by [HxC]Mutal View Post
    That's what I mean. Provoke more please. try to get me mad pl0x.
    U can't get me mad, U'll never be able to.
    Since I'm going to sleep now

Having sweet dreams about some persons here..:rolleyes:

(cough) taytay (cough)

lol j/k
    I don't try to provoke you. You come in here and try to make me look/sound bad, so i retaliate by saying something back. Stop trying to point the badguy out as me ok?

Edit:

This isnt about emotionall, and i don't remember it, i might not have been in the cw. I dont care what my clan does, im mostly in it because the members are my friends. There are kinda a lot of people who are in it that shouldnt be allowed to cw. I only care about the CW's i was in.

Edit2:

Originally Posted by wowus View Post
    Windows' picture was after the fact, in a random duel room I found him in. Had nothing to do with our 1v1, I just brought it up and had to go finish coding something.

tl;dr: gtfo my /b/ and learn to 1v1 properly. No one cares for your QQ.
    Did you just say that that pic is from a random duel room? If you did thats pretty sad....a head developer lying straight up. Wow...
    Last edited by Windows; 06-28-2009 at 03:20 AM.
    Name - Level - Clan - Donor/Non-Donor
    Windows - Level 75 - Beast - Donor

Thread Information