Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    This is about some updates Maiet is planning on bringing out for Gunz This year.

Original Post: http://maiet.tistory.com/6534

1.5 What is GunZ 20 days starting from December 2010 the long-term plan is the name of the update. All changes mentioned here can not be achieved at once, but made a brief period of update is planned to offer users a new fun.

Improvement of the game

Some may seem a little disappointing for fans of the Brothers Brothers, but this time the team had left it unattended for a long time to make changes in the thinking part is balancing.

First, a lot of weaknesses exposed in the battle over plans to modify the animations. For example, examination of the character in subsequent attacks, the most accessible and a lot of good attacks, despite the vulnerability issue has been identified that are not used at all. In practice we would use it to level up is planned.

In addition, the rate of weapons through the changes. After modifying the kStyle to fight to the opponent focused mainly high AP, kStyle without a good speaker to use the weapon to the opponent to set a high HP focuses on armor will be made of glass. In other words, to deal with difficult types to suit your taste, depending on the user settings will be created to be enabled. Infrequently used, as well as pistols and weapons in order to encourage the use of penetrating up to the bonus plan.

In practice, as well as the efficiency of AP lower than HP to increase AP judged the weight of the items will be slightly lighter. In addition, many new types of weapons with plans to develop and some of the existing framework and has plans to add other things.

UI is also expected to change convenience stores. For example, the cache items in the store will be able to sell it back to the Bounty. Some older games do not require a user cache items that could cause discomfort if too much builds up game play because there is. Furthermore, now the cache to try to purchase items within the game become possible.

To start a new beginning by making it easier to adapt to the game can be purchased for the low level Bounty items will be adjusted upward limit level is also planned to modify some.

Non gangbegi (Massive Strike) and are deemed as too strong to review some of the command is balancing.

New Features

First, a new type of system is expected to add items. (Expected in December)

"1 use items" is provided in the form of a new stage in the constant movement of the block on fire, or because a relative, instantaneous increase or decrease the maximum HP of enhancing the effect of increasing the defense did not have before, such as obtaining a new Games that are playable.

This kind of items can be purchased from shops in the bounty of the existing slot grenade and equipped medical kit will be used.

In addition, we will be adding new items to the game is a slot. (Expected in February)

This "combat kit" called geotinde combat kit can be collected through a quest, and the continued strengthening effects mounted far you will give to the character. Because all of the buff for a kit according to user preference by attaching it to strengthen his character will be.

Also, "Avatars" will be added to the. (Expected in February)

This does not affect performance that changes the appearance of a character item. Avatars will be made very difficult to obtain, but that is unusual and wonderful things will be added. For example, to turn into zombies emerged as an existing type of absurd characters and other body / face of the changes include plans to add a cool costume.

In addition to working hard to learn if the user kStyle riot shields for those groups to be added is a new weapon. (Expected in July)

When I put on the disabled make kStyle With the power in combat, but because it is used skillfully kStyle ssawobol allows users to create and will be comparable. If this is so accustomed to the use of riot shields kStyle or dStyle Learn the like, if've created a new style, might be the king of close combat will be.

Finally, we further develop the system in order to quest "The Colosseum Quest," a production that will be. (May be)

In Quest of the existing user's favorite part is the boss the day before. Quest Colosseum boss is expected to focus on creating a more advanced artificial intelligence that will produce mounted. Because of this, the new boss of the bosses down to use special moves, as well as spectacular as the user steps out of line to tread out, a mixture of melee and ranged attacks by opponents to meet the users' behavior patterns to change their approach to combat is possible .

Colosseum, as well as the enemies appear in the Quest for GunZ 2 will be shared worldview and the world is going to be. The figures in two of Guns, organizations, and the abduction of one stage as they appeared Guns and entertaining to you the new plan.

- Maiet Entertainment.

Credits:
    Maiet Entertainment - for the update and information
    Myself - Providing the information in english and sharing it with everyone here

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Who wants to bet how many ppl will post the same stuff over and over again :>?
    Do i hear 5 Bucks for 2 more?

Honestly, Legit, its nice that you take the effort to inform our players about gunz 1.5.
    But, thats old news and was already posted here atleast 1 or 2 times :>

3. The following 2 users say thank you to HellSniper for this useful post:

StephanM (03-22-2011), Vickachu (03-21-2011)

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post

Honestly, Legit, its nice that you take the effort to inform our players about gunz 1.5.
    I didn't see it so could care more.

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    I might be wrong but i think it was You or Galaxy that comes to my mind Hellsniper of who posted one of these dunno why >.<

Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    LOL dude this is already released for 1 month at I CANT TELL THE SERVER NAME
    BUT ITS NOT A PSERVER
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Afff.. Again? u.u;
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    i didnt see this when it was posted first. srry for spam i guess.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post

The bet is on!
    I'm going for one more person that is going to post this .

Thread Information