Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rui_Kenshin View Post
    he closed the other thing before I could put this:

Originally Posted by Windows View Post
    Legit twins ego a lot but arent that good. Was playing 1 in an atk n def room using no donors, no rings, and 125/100 hp/ap and was still winning.

Hey.
    Coming from a dude that can't rs but can tbf 10/10 (macro).
    I don't want to hear a bit.
    You fail to count the countless times I dropped you.
    first of all you had donor meds. So either way you can run and med to full 4+ times.
    Second of all I go 120/100 hp/ap on legit on everybody all the time I don't feel the need to post my "proness" or how low my hp/ap was to make me feel better because I can beat someone.
    Thrid of all you won't 1 v 1 me so just stop talking about me or anything involving me until you receive your official score of my dropping you.
    Fourth of all you macro lol and you were tbfing on kids who can't even rhs so please....just stfu.; Ty

1 v 1 me. I'll post screenies and you two can grovel about it later.
    1. You honestly dont think i can rs? Loooool. Ya ok, find me in game and ill rs for you.... And as ive told you and everyone else, i dont macro. Ask people, i teach how to tbf. I can bf-hang. I can do the dbf spots. Whatever you want buddy. And really? Quit crying about my meds. You were using 1 hit nades, i was using meds. Fair enough i believe.

2. Lol i killed you time and time again with your health like that, and with mine the same. Remember the "windows set". Pretty sure i still got that ss, will look for it tomorrow.

3. I don't do 1v1. I almost never do. Problem? Deal with it. I don't need to prove myself to you, nor anyone else.

4. I don't. As ive told you and many people. Anyone who knows me can confirm this. But really, believe what you want. It doesnt bother me. Because i know i dont macro.

As for the 1v1, i decline, just as always. Yup, thats right,

I DODGED.

/Begin flaming me.

Going off for the night. Will check the thread tomorrow if its still open. But seeing as how wowus and birdhouse are so biased against me, it will be closed within a matter of minutes.
    Last edited by Windows; 06-29-2009 at 04:22 AM.
    Name - Level - Clan - Donor/Non-Donor
    Windows - Level 75 - Beast - Donor

Thread Information