Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    looks good.
    Good Job on the banner.

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Since you didn't respond before, I'll just tell you what's wrong with it anyway:

The banner itself is an "alright" size, and render-placement is fine. However, the pen-tooling looks very cartoon-ish and doesn't lend itself well to the kind of banner that I assume you're attempting to create. Make the pen-tooling more realistic, or it distracts and just kills the banner. On top of that, the most apparent thing is that it's low quality. Furthermore, your text-placement is fine, but you put Karui twice. Why? You should have kept the masked "Karui" and chosen a different text to write smaller below it. C4D spammed background is always a no-no in my opinion, but whatever.

I don't rate because it's ignorant.

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Since you didn't respond before, I'll just tell you what's wrong with it anyway:

The banner itself is an "alright" size, and render-placement is fine. However, the pen-tooling looks very cartoon-ish and doesn't lend itself well to the kind of banner that I assume you're attempting to create. Make the pen-tooling more realistic, or it distracts and just kills the banner. On top of that, the most apparent thing is that it's low quality. Furthermore, your text-placement is fine, but you put Karui twice. Why? You should have kept the masked "Karui" and chosen a different text to write smaller below it. C4D spammed background is always a no-no in my opinion, but whatever.

What he said

Karui's Avatar PB in the Face >(-_-)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post

that render is a design by a person wich idk who, but that render just was uploaded from a paper that why this got bad quality

hope you understand me englesh

Uhtux's Avatar بوئنوس آیرس آرژانتین

Thanks
    amazing

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Karui View Post
    that render is a design by a person wich idk who, but that render just was uploaded from a paper that why this got bad quality

hope you understand me englesh
    He didnt actually mean a pen... he means the pen tool which was used to render the picture and yea the rendering wasn't done by you so I doubt you can really blame yourself about that .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information