Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AsianThunder View Post
    If that's the case, then you are really delusional and gulliable.
    Prove to me that that was the sole reason.... and If I was "gullible" wouldn't I just agree with you because I honestly don't know the reason. So because I don't know the reason I won't sit there and pretend as I do, unlike you. Anyone who dislikes the U.S. will be anything negative about it, so of course you would believe that. Yet I'm the "gullible" one.... give me a break.

Edit: So if the reason was to invade Iraq for oil then why is Iraq number six on the top oil imports to the U.S.? Why wouldn't we go for Saudi Arabia, because they have even more oil then Iraq? http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/p...nt/import.html
    Last edited by NitroAbob; 04-02-2011 at 09:09 PM.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sir Wolfman View Post
    Prove to me that that was the sole reason.... and If I was "gullible" wouldn't I just agree with you because I honestly don't know the reason. So because I don't know the reason I won't sit there and pretend as I do, unlike you. Anyone who dislikes the U.S. will be anything negative about it, so of course you would believe that. Yet I'm the "gullible" one.... give me a break.
    I said in my OPINION, which is appreviated as imo.

So by criticising my opinion as a conspiracy theory, makes your reading skills laughable for anyone that understands English, including PlanB.

If it wasn't for the money, than why else would America have invested so much money and lives on the war?

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AsianThunder View Post
    I said in my OPINION, which is appreviated as imo.

So by criticising my opinion as a conspiracy theory, makes your reading skills laughable for anyone that understands English, including PlanB.

If it wasn't for the money, than why else would America have invested so much money and lives on the war?
    You can have an opinion just don't make insults after it unless you want a negative response.

If I had to guess I'd say that it was to help the county have a better life. Saddam was killing off his people like crazy in Iraq and after that the radicals where doing the same.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Thread Information