Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yt.com/ricardomartinswy

Thanks
    wow you really are seeking for attention arent you ithy?

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Ric for this useful post:

Historia (04-20-2011), Natto (04-20-2011)

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    wow you really are seeking for attention arent you ithy?
    I don't need attention. I'm just tired of kiddies posting horribad CnC.

This is how to do it and not look like an idiot.

kkty. N0 Tr0lls in my thread.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    At this moment you feel to much king, everybody has their way to express their opinion, your guiding them but answer from people without a "guide" are mostly the most honest and if your lucky you can use them, if your going to CnC based on a guide like this you'll just get 200 the same answers, nice try but I don't think its useful.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    At this moment you feel to much king, everybody has their way to express their opinion, your guiding them but answer from people without a "guide" are mostly the most honest and if your lucky you can use them, if your going to CnC based on a guide like this you'll just get 200 the same answers, nice try but I don't think its useful.
    Would you rather get answers that tell you how to fix your problems or say "0mG10/10" every post?

Just sayin'.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Would you rather get answers that tell you how to fix your problems or say "0mG10/10" every post?

Just sayin'.
    Now your just really being dumb, ofc. reactions like 10/10 aren't good but that is NOT CnC, thats called rating DUH.

If people tell me about a model or a render that they dislike a part of it, and then they mention it like this: The part on the couch looks kinda bad, shading of it fails as well. or if they say shadows are bad, that could be the same for me, getting it by your "Guide" you'll only get answers that look like eachother and not first impressions.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Now your just really being dumb, ofc. reactions like 10/10 aren't good but that is NOT CnC, thats called rating DUH.

If people tell me about a model or a render that they dislike a part of it, and then they mention it like this: The part on the couch looks kinda bad, shading of it fails as well. or if they say shadows are bad, that could be the same for me, getting it by your "Guide" you'll only get answers that look like eachother and not first impressions.
    Common sense tells you what looks wrong with it based on a first impression. My guide tells you how to express is.

Stop being an idiot, if you can. You're flooding my supposed-to-be-helpful thread with pathetic attempts to derail it, when in reality, you're making it more popular.

Leave.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Common sense tells you what looks wrong with it based on a first impression. My guide tells you how to express is.

Stop being an idiot, if you can. You're flooding my supposed-to-be-helpful thread with pathetic attempts to derail it, when in reality, you're making it more popular.

Leave.
    Not really, this guide isn't useful at all only if you don't know anything at all about development, and if you don't then your not supposed to reply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information