Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AderZ's Avatar Knight Of Arcadia

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trixi View Post
    Yeah i dont give a crap you dont do your job why did either of you even get promoted w/e.
    Nah I don't do a job for someone who talks crap. I also told you I'm not uc expert. Can't understand?
    In the first place, you're the one's asking a favor in a bad manner.

'Cause if you're looking for heaven, baby, it sure hell ain't me!

Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shui View Post
    Your goin offtopic.
    No i'm not, i made this thread to make a point of how AMAZING of a GM you are, you have time to talk here and play in game with that underclocker yet he's still not banned, cool story rite?

Banned

Thanks
    cant we just give this guy 1 more warning? seems appropriate. No need for people like him over here.

Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    Nah I don't do a job for someone who talks crap. I also told you I'm not uc expert. Can't understand?
    In the first place, you're the one's asking a favor in a bad manner.
    Wow you really just said that? Your doing a job for freestylers not me, and second, it doesn't matter if your an expert theres proof of him admitting he's ucing with a nice comment, go look for yourself, i always check in the reports section and i'm not even a GM i just enjoy people getting the hammer.

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    No i'm not, i made this thread to make a point of how AMAZING of a GM you are, you have time to talk here and play in game with that underclocker yet he's still not banned, cool story rite?
    Just shut up, your making it worse for yourself, making 2 GM'S Dislike you more and more everypost.
    They need space ffs.
    Let them work they need, they cannot do everysingle request every second of the day, there not that stupid not to see a Uc.
    They Will bann when they have the chance.
    Dont even know what you'r talking about.
    AderZ and Shui are 2 of the Best Gm's.
    So please Shush and stop making it worse for yourself.

6. The following user said thank you to JShaya for this useful post:

Omar (04-28-2011)

AderZ's Avatar Knight Of Arcadia

Thanks
    Wow you really just said that? Your doing a job for freestylers not me, and second, it doesn't matter if your an expert theres proof of him admitting he's ucing with a nice comment, go look for yourself, i always check in the reports section and i'm not even a GM i just enjoy people getting the hammer.
    Yea, we're doing the favor here? Can we at least get a little respect?
    We aren't get paid here and this is dedication. We're not your Banning machines, we're human.

If you enjoy people getting hammered, lol consider yourself lucky cause I'm not the type of person you are. If I were lol, I'll rather ban you.
    Last edited by AderZ; 04-28-2011 at 06:06 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to AderZ for this useful post:

Shui (04-28-2011)

Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    Yea, we're doing the favor here? Can we at least get a little respect?
    We aren't get payed here and this is dedication. We're not your Banning machines, we're human.

If you enjoy people getting hammered, lol consider yourself lucky cause I'm not the type of person you are. If I were lol, I'll rather ban you.
    W/e its more of the fact that he let him uc in our game and didnt even kick when he admitted he uc'ed and ego'd me, im not reporting anyone again im just gonna keep my mouth shut gosh X_x

Shui's Avatar Dnator

Thanks
    W/e its more of the fact that he let him uc in our game and didnt even kick when he admitted he uc'ed and ego'd me, im not reporting anyone again im just gonna keep my mouth shut gosh X_x
    He didnt look like he was ucing - just spikin. And you where annoin him allday long calling him a ucer imagine he could Say it to make you shut up?
    For me it doesnt proof anythin.
    for the replays only his movement is crappy hes not dmging anythin with his direct hits.

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Man he will Bann him Obv just give him chance.
    Maybe he just wanted to play a duel and relax instead of Constantly being bothered.

Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shui View Post
    He didnt look like he was ucing - just spikin. And you where annoin him allday long calling him a ucer imagine he could Say it to make you shut up?
    For me it doesnt proof anythin.
    for the replays only his movement is crappy hes not dmging anythin with his direct hits.
    But he is slowed down, i've seen it so many times thats all, i've also tested it in the past on other servers so i know how it appears...

Sorry for being such an asshole to you and AderZ but originally, i beat yusuke 2/0 in a duel and he called me an ucer and left the game, thats the only reason i want this ucer banned so much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information