Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Hey i got a problem when i downloaded it.. i got the winrar files and i go onto it and then i double click the 'GunzLauncher.exe' and it starts extracting and then when it finishes it come up saying it cannot excute the 'GunzLauncher.exe' Any ideas? if you know anything that might work please post

Thanks.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks

Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    well i didnt understand what u sayd but tell me this ' did you open the winrar file with all the files of f gunz and extracted into an new file ? or you did any other random way ? ' well if you didnt do that try it and then launch the launcher and wait till updates end ''if any'' and just press starg game and play ;p

HOPE IT HELPED ... thanks ..

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    It will make life easier if you Extract the files Main folder Freestylers World Entertainment, Onto your Desktop or Program File's, Then Open up that Folder, if you cannot see Gunz.exe, or something that says Xaios runnable or something, NOT SVHOST.
    If you dont have that then Click Slugheadys link

Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Axium View Post
    It will make life easier if you Extract the files Main folder Freestylers World Entertainment, Onto your Desktop or Program File's, Then Open up that Folder, if you cannot see Gunz.exe, or something that says Xaios runnable or something, NOT SVHOST.
    If you dont have that then Click Slugheadys link
    umm yes Axium thats what i tryed to say in my reply ;o just with other words :p

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    You rush your writing to much and you miss out letter's or put in the wrong one's
    well i didnt understand what u sayd but tell me this ' did you open the winrar file with all the files of f gunz and extracted into an new file ? or you did any other random way ? ' well if you didnt do that try it and then launch the launcher and wait till updates end ''if any'' and just press starg game and play ;p

HOPE IT HELPED ... thanks ..
    Ellipsis are usually at the end of a sentence, and not using a space.
    Anyway's Hai <3

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Ooooo thanks for all your help guys it works now )))!
    if u wanna add me in game my name is LeGend_xL

Thread Information