cadel546's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    new sig for panda? panda is new at PS plox dont hurt panda
    allen.jpg

ether way feel free to h4te ;p lawl sowie if pic dint come out like it does for other people panda is also new at forumz

Worship the panda for free cookies.

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    I Don't like the Background, Doe'snt seem you put a lot into it, All i see on your bear signiture is a background, Copyied, Again, Because i can see the Cut of Right ear, And text, Rasterized and then you used Wind, and some outer glow

Also, Don't use the same color too much like you have there, It just look's Plain, Even though there might be lot's of effect's it stil look's very Plain, Simple, and Scruffy because you haven't really used Color theory, or even Put Load's of color's and make your Imagination for color's Explode.
    Also, Make your text smaller, Add a caption or some sort, And also, Try using the render in different Place's.
    Also, Rules of third's, Google it or youtube, Tut it.

3. The following user said thank you to JShaya for this useful post:

cadel546 (06-02-2011)

cadel546's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    lawl thats why i uploaded the other one dont look at the panda one that1 is uggggleex the new one i uploaded should show up as allen.jpg but ya still plain btw thx for the tip next time ill try to do better lol the back ground i made it, the pic is google ;p i fail for now

as for the text *cough*cough* "panda only knows that so far" i dint want to use something else my skills are to mad for this ez plox
    Last edited by cadel546; 06-02-2011 at 01:35 AM.

Worship the panda for free cookies.

Banned

Thanks
    fuse want sig ok? pls

Thread Information