Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks

According to this screenshot, you made a deal that if you did 9 clanwars with them you would let them join. Since I'm assuming that they're relative new to this game and that they want to join a "pro" clan. They were determinated to do it. You knew that they weren't that good. That sounds like free killing to me. And also, after the 9 cw's you didn't even let them join your clan.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    You just said the same about Dr-Blabla and he dropped you hard.
    HG
    20-0.
    anytime*

Banned

Thanks
    As in that Kirai u dont know waht i mean i meant that i clan war with his clan for 9 times and no free kills i asked him to try to kill me cuz hes br btw he aint so smart so i cwed him than some sh1thoe came to my cc and started reportin

i was gonna let em join but i was too mad cuz of energy so i decided not to

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    As in that Kirai u dont know waht i mean i meant that i clan war with his clan for 9 times and no free kills i asked him to try to kill me cuz hes br btw he aint so smart so i cwed him than some sh1thoe came to my cc and started reportin
    LOL PROVE HES BR AND MAYBE HE IS SMART U DUMMY GET AT FREE STYLE GUNZ GO PAY YA 5$ OR 1vs1 me INGAME <-^7Poseidon NOOB.

Banned

Thanks
    The winner of the spammers thread is ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... Seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    good game <3

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    forum whores acting like d1cks lol..

7. The following user said thank you to Hype for this useful post:

Thrinaria (06-04-2011)

Ghoulish's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    swappers going to swap.

Banned

Thanks