Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Thanx alot! i just wanted youre opinions about it, you don't have to over react, i accept youre descision....
    arnt u over reacting kinda but anywayyssssss. Ummm he does have a point, if half the rooms are taged and the other half arnt...... and most ppl are in the tag room...whos going to play normal atk and def with him O.o then he might QQ even more and give us more headaches....

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Why is this a Flame Thread? This thread should have Anti-Flame on it. Why get flamed for having a Opinion?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Grascen View Post
    Either GTFO, or learn to stay away from rooms with the tags/make your own rooms. Quit whining... wowus hears enough of it without you guys complaining over the .dll.
    Sorry Grasc But,
    This Dll.
    Totally Fked Fgunz Over.

Cons:
    ~Hard to Tell Whos Hacking and Whos not.
    ~Crashes
    ~Glitches Exposed

Pros:
    ....Some Super Gravity Ninja Jump Crap?

And I Hear Wowus Complaining in Game all The Time Saying,
    "OH I MADE THE CUSTOM GRAVITY FIRST!!
    NOT TRINI TY."

And He Threatens To Backdoor People?

Why the Fk Would You Let Someone Like That,
    Have Acsess to ANYTHING

If i was a head Admin,
    He'd Be Demoted on the Spot,
    Not just Because i Hate him.
    Just because He Said Hed Backdoor the Dll so i Couldnt Play.
    =/
    Now
    Either Listen to My Words,
    Or Go on and Think That Theres No corruption What-So-Ever.

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gothix View Post
    Sorry Grasc But,
    This Dll.
    Totally Fked Fgunz Over.

Cons:
    ~Hard to Tell Whos Hacking and Whos not.
    ~Crashes
    ~Glitches Exposed

Pros:
    ....Some Super Gravity Ninja Jump Crap?

And I Hear Wowus Complaining in Game all The Time Saying,
    "OH I MADE THE CUSTOM GRAVITY FIRST!!
    NOT TRINI TY."

And He Threatens To Backdoor People?

Why the Fk Would You Let Someone Like That,
    Have Acsess to ANYTHING

If i was a head Admin,
    He'd Be Demoted on the Spot,
    Not just Because i Hate him.
    Just because He Said Hed Backdoor the Dll so i Couldnt Play.
    =/
    Now
    Either Listen to My Words,
    Or Go on and Think That Theres No corruption What-So-Ever.
    It's got an anti-hack. There will be no hackers for a while now. And even if they are, what are they going to do? Hack ninja jump in a ninja jump room? Whoop de doo. If you take a recording of someone ninja jumping in a non-ninja jump room, be sure to mention to the GM to look at the room name. Any hacks will crash you, right now, but how is it hard to tell who's using a lawnmower or massive hack?

We got rid of most of the glitches. If you have one you'd like to share, then PM wowus.

Crashes have to do with a few unexpected things with the people's computers, clients, and problems with installing. All of the testers were able to test out the .dll without any crashes. These things will be fixed, later.

This "Back door" you're talking about isn't really a back door at all. wowus programmed the .dll to constantly check his site for the .dll. If it doesn't find the .dll, you can't start GunZ until you remove it. Why did he do this? He didn't want us to grab and go, and I approve of this. There are too many people who would just take the .dll and leave/fire him/steal all the credit.

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    Why is this a Flame Thread? This thread should have Anti-Flame on it. Why get flamed for having a Opinion?
    i agree with him =3

Banned

Thanks
    I already have a criticism thread, so if you have something constructive to say, post it there.

This thread deservers a lock.

If someone wants to report a bug to me, please use the PM feature. I've already discovered one that is major, and may prevent the dll from being in the next client until I can fix it. The anti-hack will still be there, but all the fancy features will be disabled. My testers mentioned it to me before, but it didn't become apparent until I decided to include an MSN sniffer in the dll (not malicious... you'll see later). I dismissed it because it was non-reproducable, but I now know what's causing it... and it's a bitch.

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    Originally Posted by wowus View Post
    I already have a criticism thread, so if you have something constructive to say, post it there.

This thread deservers a lock.

If someone wants to report a bug to me, please use the PM feature. I've already discovered one that is major, and may prevent the dll from being in the next client until I can fix it. The anti-hack will still be there, but all the fancy features will be disabled. My testers mentioned it to me before, but it didn't become apparent until I decided to include an MSN sniffer in the dll (not malicious... you'll see later). I dismissed it because it was non-reproducable, but I now know what's causing it... and it's a bitch.
    Locked On Request
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information