JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Even if you don't believe like Christians do then there isn't any reason at all attempting them to change their mind, thats like ruining somebody's fun at purpose but then worse
    cuts both ways

Jax is le best

Thanks
    Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    lol
    lol
    lol

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    wait, you mean this?

yes this. everything is else is invalid ok.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Where I live, Atheist's hate God. Most of them at least. I hear them all the time about how God has never done anything for them and screwed them over throughout their lives. There are pretty much three types of Atheism. God-Hating, Respectful, and Studied. The last two, are pretty good. I'm dating a girl who is the last two. But a few of my friends expect God to give them the world, and if he doesn't, they hate him for it. THAAAAT's what bothers me the most. Don't expect God to hand you everything to prove he is real. There is no viable proof for a lot of things; doesn't mean they aren't real though.

I respect all religion's, and I've morphed my own belief's out of Christianity. Like the fact I don't think God and Satan are against each other as previously believed, but that they work together to sort out those that go to Heaven, those that go to Hell, and those that stay in Purgatory. Just man's views on God and Satan have been so wishy washy that everyone thinks one is bad, and the other is good. God's are neutral, neither good nor bad. Why they are God's. And for the record, the book may have said God's, but Satan, is a God as well. Just not recognized as such by the Holy Bible.

7. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

JShaya (06-11-2011)

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Where I live, Atheist's hate God. Most of them at least. I hear them all the time about how God has never done anything for them and screwed them over throughout their lives. There are pretty much three types of Atheism. God-Hating, Respectful, and Studied. The last two, are pretty good. I'm dating a girl who is the last two. But a few of my friends expect God to give them the world, and if he doesn't, they hate him for it. THAAAAT's what bothers me the most. Don't expect God to hand you everything to prove he is real. There is no viable proof for a lot of things; doesn't mean they aren't real though.

I respect all religion's, and I've morphed my own belief's out of Christianity. Like the fact I don't think God and Satan are against each other as previously believed, but that they work together to sort out those that go to Heaven, those that go to Hell, and those that stay in Purgatory. Just man's views on God and Satan have been so wishy washy that everyone thinks one is bad, and the other is good. God's are neutral, neither good nor bad. Why they are God's. And for the record, the book may have said God's, but Satan, is a God as well. Just not recognized as such by the Holy Bible.
    Ofc, for you to say that, you aren't a christian that reads there books.

The Devil is bad, that's why christians believe he will be punished on judgement day, along with those sinful beings that can't or didn't repent for their sins.

Clearly, there's no interpretation about the Devil, satan being God. The bible clearly stated that he was an angel that didn't agree with God's words and rebelled against him.

Although your interpretations makes some sense, it wouldn't be plausible according to the Holy Bible nor any true christian denomination, I believe.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Very true, I still call myself a Christian, I just have very diluted beliefs in it I suppose.

Banned

Thanks
    Didn't Gian say stop posting bullshit if it isn't relevant?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information