Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Amane's Avatar Aimless

Thanks
    Sorry for answering so long but my net is scrowing up... Grascen says: She didn't use F12. I DO. Kelo caught her when I lunged her. I had her on the floor, and was spraying her. She appeared about 3 seconds later, standing behind me, with her sniper aimed at my head. THIS IS POSSIBLE. EXAMPLE, YOUR FLIPPING ME AND I CANT GET UP, I PRESS F12 TO MAKE ME LAG, YOUR SPRAYING ME AND I DONT GET DMG, WHEN GET FLIPED, GET UP NEED 2-3 SEC TO STAND UP, THEN I PRESS DOUBLE W TO DASH + F12, AS YOU KNOW WITH F12 YOU CAN GO THROUGH PLAYERS AND MINES. I DASH BEHIND YOU AND WHEN LAG STOP, I AIM YOUR HEAD.Now, here's where she screwed up: When lagged with F12, you have to have a REALLY crappy computer with about 900 screenshots. I DONT HAVE CRAPPY CPU, I HAVE CRAPPY NET, AS A LOT OF YOU TOLD ME I HAVE 300 PING, AND ITS NOT CUZ I LIVE FAR AWAY, ITS OF CUZ NET. But even then, you can't control where you are moving while lagged from a screenshot. Basically, she wouldn't be able to turn around and aim at my head. I would have seen her turn around, while behind me, after she got out of the screenshot's lagg. I TOLD THAT IN EXAMPLE.She suspended her internet to not die from a lunge, just as she's done it, before, and while suspended, turned, aimed at my head, resumed normal internet, and shot me. I DONT HAVE TO SUSPEND MY NET CUZ I WILL GET DC FROM GUNZ, AND THEN IT WILL BE SAID AMANE?MISA HAS LEFT THE GAME.

XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    like i said ... and i will always say ... jeez where is the leader that will resolve this... it is being anoying everyone will fight eachother x_x

Amane's Avatar Aimless

Thanks
    Holidays...??

Banned

Thanks
    Why press F12 for? cos your scared to die? it could be your K/D is not even legit anymore...

XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by kjellieboy07 View Post
    there are hackers that coming back to.. just no1 reconize them T_T i've seen a lv 80 that hacked a year ago ,but not anymore,so wtf?
    o btw i agree with him maybe she won't do that anymore right amane it is anoying a little Dx but im sure she or he will stop =o

Originally Posted by Classic View Post
    Why press F12 for? cos your scared to die? it could be your K/D is not even legit anymore...
    agree with him too... lame to press f12 just die and it end up like this and everyone will be happy and if you didn't you would'nt god banned x_x
    Last edited by XtrapX; 07-07-2009 at 04:42 PM.

kjellieboy07's Avatar I Miss You :)

Thanks
    she*
    + w/e, her character has been deleted,so shedont have the F12-k/d anymore
    so new start,no f12ing,so whatever

Haii
    Baii

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by $_$Banana View Post
    That aint a 3rd Party Program -.- That is a Thing Called "N-Step" when u disconnect ur router from ur comp for a few seconds and then move in the game ; and then connect it back which is still illegal thats y i dont do it cuz its illegal
    There are programms to do that so that's 3rd partyware.

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Classic View Post
    TBH that's kind of got nothing to do with it. Doesn't matter what her k/d is atm. Oh and btw she either lagged EXTREMELY bad, her net dcfrom time to time in quick gaps and then she reconnects in a different place, or she N-steps. Those are the three choices you got. F12 only allows you to move in one spot and thats when your already moving, you can't move while the lag is happening during F12 BECAUSE your lagging too. So can people stop saying "If you press F12 enough you can", doesn't matter anyway. She's back anyway.

Edit: Just close this and decide what your going to do with her, let her stay or ban again. Either way this is just trying to guess what she's doing/spam.>_> Plus people are repeating crap.
    Last edited by ~Firebrand~; 07-07-2009 at 04:50 PM.

kjellieboy07's Avatar I Miss You :)

Thanks
    whats the problem actually of she coming back?
    if she aint doing anything wrong anymore,there is no problem -,-
    every1 deserves a 2nd chance anyway
    else ur gay

Haii
    Baii

Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kjellieboy07 View Post
    whats the problem actually of she coming back?
    if she aint doing anything wrong anymore,there is no problem -,-
    every1 deserves a 2nd chance anyway
    else ur gay
    K how bout we just unban 2000+ hackers? (Estimation)
    That sounds like a good idea because after all everybody deserves a second chance?

oh and btw if ur really stupid that was sarcasm
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information