Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    Man he had crazy amounts of knowledge. He told me you don't need to lead your slashes at 80 ping, he taught me the oldgen rules and all that crazy stuff men.
    Them why are you offending him in the ss.
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, since it's over the internet of course.

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    It was a cold saturday night or better said, sunday morning. That's when it all happened.
    I met him at sewer arena, his score was a jawbreaking 0-13. He called out on me and said I had little/no skill. This badly hurt my feelings, knowing the person saying this was highly respected in the gunz community. He proceeded to ask for a 1v1, I'm like sure; specify what equipment. He's like all naked and a rusty sword. This is when I knew, this person was a gladiator and very confident of himself! So I played along. We went to "The" battle arena where I just barely managed to win 2-0. That's when the server disconnected/me. We continued our epic fight in mansion, where I went about 40ish - 5/6. He decided he would like to try out battle arena once again. We did and I decided to make you a part of this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2248/gunz066b.th.jpg
    wow what a beast you are tomboii

how do you do it
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    Them why are you offending him in the ss.
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, since it's over the internet of course.
    Check the picture. Take it from me that I hardly ever post 1v1's unless someone is really, really lame. <- Calling out on me, saying I have little to no skill whilst winning 1 out of 6+ rounds in a gladiator game whilst pretending to be a gladiator. The amount of crap this guy was talking was also way above the gunz average .

Random chats would be like this. Him; you have little to no skill because you're doing the same over and over, that will get you killed in the 50+ channels at ijji. I reply; It doesn't, I've been there plenty of times. There are no good gladiators on nowadays. He replies; no back in 2006. I reply; heh even easier, people where playing at a much lower level back then. Chat is over.

I said that thing about circling or something because he claimed that was all that I was doing. He said he didn't try at all and he actually knew where is W button was (I wasn't circling really). So I beat him a couple of times while only turning with my mouse and using W. He was crying about super circle bf and random stuff and how it was bad. So he decided to do it. Winning him the first round of the 6 or so that followed. I asked him after if you counter circling by intervening it, but he wouldn't reply

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    mad bad tomboii
    Rise & Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions!

Killuminati's Avatar So Many Tears [Aqua]

Country
    Thanks
    let him fight against Shivam then he will see how good he are

Epiphany's Avatar What's the frequency ?

Thanks
    l0l . The story makes me wanna cry QQ . Or it's just because I've something in my eyes .

Steph's Avatar Flourish

Thanks
    men is to bad this is called gunz
    Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    SIIII I love coockies^_^

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    toomuchwordstoread, :/ u just wasted ur time on that guy!best swordsman here would be datsik
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

iTasty's Avatar LickMe

Thanks
    ill win you in gladiator ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information