Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    Johnny stealin my joke about breakin ur keyboard every week? remember when u were on livestream and i was tellin u bout how hard u were pressin ur buttons and shit. yeahhhhh takin my jokes bahahhaa. anyways, i laughed SO fukin hard when i read "XD i'm Laughing cuz i don't really care o.o bout ''Gunz'' I got a life bro" ROFL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh man theres just too much stuff I could say to contradict that lmaoo funniest shit coming from you.

anyways grats u beat baddie isabella ur good ty. u said u beat burgz. u post every 1v1 u win how bout u post that one huh? yeahhhh "I DONT WANT HIM TO KCIK ME FROM CLANNNN OMGGG QQ" i thought u didnt care bout gunz mang? ^^ gg
    I can't even see what people is saying on the livestream chat and l0l i didn't take the joke from you from you dumb kid

Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    yo why u using jordan's joke?

LOL it's not even jordans joke you dumb kid br from birth, :o Im laughing now even more, give me proofs that jordan invented the joke L0L never heard it from him
    Last edited by Rasiankorea; 07-31-2011 at 04:10 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Rasiankorea for this useful post:

Marvin (07-31-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rasiankorea View Post
    I can't even see what people is saying on the livestream chat and l0l i didn't take the joke from you from you dumb kid
    lol fail because i told you it when we were talkin on skype with stefan/bashy. hes proof, and you were rraging at me for saying it. nice try!!!

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Johnny your going to look like a retard when you get banned for ddosing the players on fgunz and locking their msns

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    lol fail because i told you it when we were talkin on skype with stefan/bashy. hes proof, and you were rraging at me for saying it. nice try!!!
    Nope lol idc about asslickers lolololol?

Banned

Thanks
    Nope lol idc about asslickers lolololol?
    i dont get it o-o all i understand is you tried to lie in your previous post and i caught u in it NICE TRY BIGBOI FAT

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks

LOL it's not even jordans joke you dumb kid br from birth, :o Im laughing now even more, give me proofs that jordan invented the joke L0L never heard it from him
    i love how u come on skype and tell me that u never ego me and look at u now... gg

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    ill say it again

Johnny your going to look like a retard when you get banned for ddosing the players on fgunz and locking their msns

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    well sir.. callin me an asslicker... hmm.. blocked on skype

Banned

Thanks

yeah u fail at lying. ok i most likely wasnt the first person to say it, but you heard it from me, and are now using the joke that applies to you on other people, which makes u fail. o-o

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    why would you even want that fat boy on ur skype in the first place LOL?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information