Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Hi, i've been a player here for a long time, since upgrading my Graphics card for other games like Tera, B&S, Crysis 2, I have over 3-4 thousand FPS and its getting really impossible for me to K-Style properly, and i'm sliding all over the place not being able to moves and it messes me up, could you possibly implement the /fps cap system that they have at some other servers, i'm not going to name them for advertisement purposes but if you need them message me directly, it would help me and a lot of other people. Thanks.

Rarien's Avatar Old Man

Country
    Thanks
    I really doubt they're going to do anything here, because it really does seem like they don't even care.

I'm sorry I forgot the name, but there's a program just like fraps that locks your fps at a certain limit, try looking around for it.

3. The following user said thank you to Rarien for this useful post:

netway11 (08-08-2011)

Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rarien View Post
    I really doubt they're going to do anything here, because it really does seem like they don't even care.

I'm sorry I forgot the name, but there's a program just like fraps that locks your fps at a certain limit, try looking around for it.
    Didn't know that thanks rarien, i'll google around

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trixi View Post
    Hi, i've been a player here for a long time, since upgrading my Graphics card for other games like Tera, B&S, Crysis 2, I have over 3-4 thousand FPS and its getting really impossible for me to K-Style properly, and i'm sliding all over the place not being able to moves and it messes me up, could you possibly implement the /fps cap system that they have at some other servers, i'm not going to name them for advertisement purposes but if you need them message me directly, it would help me and a lot of other people. Thanks.
    I agree with rarien not gonna say my personal feeling's about it but from the looks of ''realeasing v7'' which they said would be soon kinda gives everybody a hint that it wont be happening for a while now :/ they just dont care ^_^

Tile's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    So high FPS ruins k styling?

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    So high FPS ruins k styling?
    i think it's cuz gunz wasnt made to run on 3k fps in the game is trying to keep up with you.

Thread Information