Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Hello guys, I am back here and I found my thread to be locked up like how a criminal is locked inside a prison cell. I don't know why it was locked because I mean no harm to all those who read my posters and I am very sorry if I harmed you with my post. I am a muslim myself so I wouldnt cause harm to another muslim, but I understand if you was aggravated due to the lack of food during ramadan time, it happens to me as well but these days I can control it much better than when I was little and hit people.

Today when I was taking a good walk down the river walk path, I saw an old lady giving a old man a gumjob, I was severely shocked and told them that they should be ashamed of themselves but they called me a man whore, and by extension my mother because I was a product of her pussy, so I threw rocks and pebbles at them, one of them hit the old man on his mouth and he was so angry and I got so scared I jumped into the river and swam to the other side. It was one of the worst experiences of my life serious, I was scared that they would kill me or something bad. next time I take a walk I will bring my katana and I will be safe, I am sure.

I'm currently at the airport waiting to pick up my uncle from pakistan but he got drunk and punched a steward in the face and hurt him alot so he got detained and taken to the police security people. This is the second time this has happened, I feel very pissed off for him because he is a complete waste of time and space, since he always is drinking drinks and causing pain in the ass to other people. Last time they said he couldn't go to britain because he is very badly disciplined and they would not be kind to him because he would be considered a terrorist and maybe imprisoned. But despite this he is a very good person because he is a police officer and he confiscates a lot of evil stuff like drugs and he smokes the marijuana so it doesn't harm other people. Anyway I need to go because I am running out of money for this thing and another man wants to use it and he is pushing me from behind so I think I should go.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to darkestgunner for this useful post:

AsianThunder (08-26-2011), Boss (08-26-2011), JohnB (08-26-2011), Joobie (08-27-2011), Person69 (08-26-2011), [P]lanB (08-26-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Man how do u find time for this shit, or is it just about making choices? you'd rather type this then jack off? does not compute!!1211!

4. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Lenny (08-26-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Last edited by KingSR; 08-26-2011 at 10:22 PM.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    I really dont think anyone cares. This isint a, blog.

Lenny's Avatar My orders are absolute.

Country
    Thanks
    I'm proud on you son.

8. The following user said thank you to Lenny for this useful post:

KingSR (08-26-2011)

Genetic's Avatar The Chosen One

Thanks
    I care omg, i want more
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Banned

Thanks
    Hahaha owned

Banned

Thanks
    I was laughing when I saw gumjob LOOOL

12. The following 2 users say thank you to AsianThunder for this useful post:

Boss (08-26-2011), JohnB (08-26-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    You stupid iditos my thread was locked for no reason, one of the guys said it was offensive, I said that I dont mean to offend those who were offended, but if they found it to be offensive they should have just pissed off. weeiii piiik I don't know what you are smoking but I think somebody should care that my innocent thread was locked up with no evidence against it like a black person going to jail in the USA. You must be blind or dumb to think my post was a blog because it is not a blog, I think your brain must be severely damaged to be functioning at your level, you have some butters ugly guy for your avatar and your sigs are disgusting.

tomboii you are retarded as well, I do not jack off because it is extremely against allahs wishes and i would be violating my dedication to him. Unlike the likes of you, i do not need to masturbate to weeiiiii piiiiiiik's images and waste my seminal fluid, although I doubt you can produce any substance like it. i think you both might have had an accident at birth resulting in low cranial capacities which hinders your logical abilities. Even my villagers are smarter than you stupid people.

14. The following 3 users say thank you to darkestgunner for this useful post:

AsianThunder (08-26-2011), KingSR (08-26-2011), SinRay (08-26-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Where's my LOL buddies at???

Sinray and Redbeek I wish you were there.

16. The following user said thank you to AsianThunder for this useful post:

Lenny (08-26-2011)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information